Chapter 6

Come Again .. For once..

Flashback:

"Woohyun-nie~ you know I always love your voice, Whenever you sang me that "Time" the one you compose. Even thou it contain a sad meaning." you said to woohyun while woohyun is resting to your lap. 

"Really, I love to dedicate that song to you.." woohyun said. as he stare at your beuatiful brown eyes.

"Oh~ wae??... But where not going to break up right.." you said with a sad tone which cause woohyun to sat up and face you he caressed your cheeks. Whenever woohyun stare at your eyes you feel like melting on your spot.

"I never said that where going to break up. I'm just saying that I dedicate all my compose songs to you. Your my one and only inspiration.. one day when we debut I'll pass it to the company" woohyun said. He huged you. as you rest your head in his bare chest you felt secured in his arms. it makes you feel so comfortable.

"Woohyun-nie~ do you think we can be able to see each other when the time of your debut or even when you are already an idol.??" you asked with the same sad tone.

woohyun didn't answer he leaned close to your face. and brush his lips to you.

"I will never betrayed you. even thou I'm busy I'll try my best to see you, call you and even text you. because your my strength.. " He sweetly said. "So don't worry about that, arasseo??" he added.

"Arasseo" you nodded.

He again leaned close the give you a sweet kiss that gives you electric shock to your whole body.

"can you sing for me??" woohyun said. as he  rest again his head to your lap.

"eehh?? wae??"

"Because I love you voice too. " he said as he close his eyes.

"eehh... waht song?? oh.. can I sing that TIME Of yours.??" you asked.

"Sure... " he said

Yoou start to sung the song. you close your eyes as you try to feel the lyrics.

Tear drops fell to your cheecks that woohyun notice it because it drops in his face. you din't felt the tears falling from your eyes.

"Yah~ why are you crying??" woohyun sat up again. you open your eyes as you sob a little.

"Ehh?? I don't know??" you answer.

"please don't cry." woohyun said. as he pullled you in his chest.. you can smell the favorite perfume of woohyun that youo love to smell every day.

"I don't know why I'm crying because of that song.. but I love to  listen it" you said he slide up and down his hand to your hair trying to comfort you.

"Please promise me one thing. don't listen to it anymore. because it made you cry. I'm going to delete it to my composes songs so-"

"No.. please don't that song is my favorite and I don't want to stop listening to it.."

"But it made you cry.. tell me when your listening to it.. are you felt crying allover again??" you nodded to his question.

"Please.. woohyun don't I love that song.."

"I have an Idea.." woohyun said. you noddeda again, and it means that you agree to his Idea

"Don't listen to it..until we break up, arasseo??" woohyun said your eyes widened as you hear the word break up.

"We will not break up don't worry just a deal that never listen to it." he said.. you absorb the deal or idea of woohyun and nodded.

*I think his right it made me sad when I'm listening to it* you thought.

"BUT WE WILL NEVER BREAK UP" He shouted. you chuckled at his childness

"YEY~ you already smile.. I never failed to make you smile." you laugh and hugged you..

"Just don't be sad arasseo!" he said.

"Arasseo." you answer.

End of flashback

 

To be continued.....

_-------------------------------------------------------------_

YAY~!!!!!!

Comments and suscribers.. THANKS AGAIN...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm so happy......

Sorry for a short chapter.

COMMENT AGAIN BECAUSE I GAINED STRENGTH... :)))))

Suscribe and comment is ssooo much appreciated. :))))

 

thanks to this persons:

>MINTZY_26

>KPOP4EVAR

>4EVERJJONGLOVER

>WHITEBACON

please continue supprting me.. and giving me stength..

LOVE YOU GUYS EVEN MY SILENTREADER :**

I

I don't know why did I do that. so jeongmal mianhe .