Chapter 22

Come Again .. For once..

*riiiiiiiing*

"Aaaargh" you grouaned as you snooze your alarm clock. you went to the bathroom and wash up. after washing, you do your everyday routine without class schedule at your house, cleaning it up even though it's already clean.XD

"AAH! DONE IT!" you exclaimed and you glance at the clock and think that something you forgot to do?

"mmmhmm.. I don't have anything to do?? ooh? Did I forgot something? mhmm..." You took a glance at the calender in your wall. and frowned. "Yeah! it's the day!"

You fix the bouqeut that woohyun gave yesterday and place it in a vase.

"I need to meet him later??.. aaarrrgghhh!!!" you slamped at the couch.

"AISH! His going to wait even though he knows I'm not coming."

The last time you forgot to meet woohyun is when your still with him. he wait you for a long time because you forgot your phone in your house and your at the school. and do your works. as you pass by the coffee house you saw woohyun near the window. and there you forgot to meet him.

"ok.. I'm going to meet him." you declared and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

 


On the other hand.....

"hey! hyung! remember that you need to help me." woohyun said as he stare at his hyung passing him.

"I don't remember promising about that." he replied. The boys who are eating seriously look up to sunggyu because they sense something , The tone of there leader is not normal.

"Yeah! you did. ANd don't think of something because today. i'm going to get her back." woohyun said as he smile.

"hyung! your going to get back ____-shi???" sungjong asked.
"yup! " woohyun replied. "besides my feelings for her is getting stronger this time."

"Do you think she STILL LOVES YOU???" sunggyu asked with a tone of anger.

"And do you think she LIKES YOU?" woohyun replied because he knows the feelings of his hyung towards you."why are you getting in my why this time??"

"I'm not getting to your way, I'm just protecting her!" sunggyu shout.

"HAH! you are! Look you even shouted in me." woohyun teased. "I know ____ miss a lot and I know she still loves me because I feel it when I hugged her last time!" he added.

The conversation is heating up as sunggyu shouted and woohyun tease sunggyu more.

"HEy wait! chill out!" dongwoo held sunggyu's shoulder.

"It's ok. It's not a problem kids!" sunggyu walked out.

Woohyun follow him at the living room.

"Your not worth foe her. You dumped her last time. and now you want me to help you AGAIN!" sunggyu blaber.

"I heared you! And I didn't dump her for your information." woohyun shouted.

"YES YOU DID!" sunggyu shouted back.

The boys sneek up and eavesdrop to them.

"I always LOVE _____ even we got separated with each otehr" woohyun look down as he try to control his tears.

Woohyun knows about sunggyu having deep feelings for you. he knows it in the first place but didn't mind because he thought sunggyu is trying his best to forget about you.

"DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR NOT ANYMORE PART OF HIS LIFE!" He yelled trying to slapped his words in his face. "YOUR JUST A MEMORY OF HIS PAST.. SO PLEASE STOP IT ."

"are you telling me to stop LOVING her???" he frowned."hah! do you even think that she likes you?? do you even think that she loves you more than me?? are you serious ?? you can't just tell me that I'm not part of her life anymore! because of me she cannot smile like the way she smile before I met her.. " he sarcastically said.as his head drop, his hands immediately caught it. as he sob quietly "I realized without her I'm not the way am I now.(*sniff*)...... I'm not the same like i'm with her..(*sniff*)..... I'm not happy the way people see me.(*sniff*). I REALIZED THAT LIVING WITHOUT HER IS THE BIG MISTAKE I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE THAT I WANT TO DIE. IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME BUT I KNOW THERE'S STILL A LINK BETWEEN US.. SO! STOP TELLING ME TO STOP LOVING HER BECAUSE I WILL NEVER DO IT!" that was the last wrds he said and run outside there dorm.Woohyun took his car and drove off with tears in his eyes. but he make sure before meeting you he needs to look handsome as always.

 

"This time I want to take you back in my LIFE" Woohyun declared.

 


 

Update! Sorry if it's short again.

it's ! hahahaha I'm not good in drama story.. well.. Please comment.. and subsribed! :D

Thanks for reading! *Throws heart*