Approval

Love Test.

 

So yeah, you two arrived. And as you open the door, there were party poopers. Yeaaaaah. All the SM Stars were there as you both enter the building.
 
Misaki: Unni!! SURPRISE!
ALL: SURPRISE!!
 
They held a party inside the building, and both of you don't know a thing about it.
 
Donghae: Whoa.. what's the occasion? Why didn't I knew about this?
Misaki: Oppa and Unni! Didn't you know? We dominated the charts for several weeks now. And they threw a party to congratulate all of us!
You: Is that so?
Yesung: Hahahaha! You two. Didn't you know about this?
Donghae: How should we know, hyung? Hahahaha!
 
Then the Sweet Secret members came to you with a smile.
 
Ayaka: Unni! Were you sneaking out of our dorm once again? Hahahaha. You and oppa are always together!
You: *blushing* But I only stayed with him for a while.. Mianhae..
Ayaka: Why do you have to be sorry about it? Your lucky you and your boyfriend are on the same agency.
Donghae: *puts his arms around you* But I am luckier because I have her. *smiles*
 
Chul Soo: ______!!!!
You: D-director Chul Soo?! *shocked*
Chul Soo: How come you didn't told me everything?!
You: I beg your pardon?
Chul Soo: I just found out that you and Donghae are together already!
You: M-mianhae! *bows* I promise to be good!
Chul Soo: No need. After all, I approve of your relationship. It's been Donghae's first time to have a girlfriend.
Donghae: Director! You're embarrasing me!
Chul Soo: Waeyo? I'm telling the truth. You're his first, ____.
You: *smiles* Yes, director. How come you're not mad?
Chul Soo: Why would I be? You two are humans, after all. Who am I to interfere with true love? Ya Donghae! Take care of her, arraseo? She's young and delicate. 
Donghae: Of course! She's my girl, and I won't do anything to hurt her!
Chul Soo: Good. Well, I have to go now. Have fun!
 
The party started, and all the stars were dancing like oh my gosh. You went to the Sweet Secret's table and Donghae went to the SJ's table. You separated once in a while, and enjoyed the company of your friends.
 
Meanwhile, In a parallel universe...
 
Random Girl: *puts Sweet Secret's photo in the dart board* These good for nothing girls.. Especially ___, their damn leader are definitely going down. *shoots darts* If you were in front of me right now, I would be leaving in handcuffs and you would be leaving in an ambulance..