Love Triangle? Or Love Square?!

Love Test.

 

Sungmin: Ya! Our baby maknae is on Strong Heart right now!
Eunhyuk: SHE IS?! WHY DIDN'T SHE TOLD US?
Sungmin: Aish! Enough about complaining! JUST OPEN THE TV!
 
It was a live telecast. Sweet Secret and 2PM are the guests.
 
Lee Seung Gi: So Sweet Secret and 2PM are here! Lets give them a round if applause!
 
*Audience claps*
 
Lee Seung Gi: So, Sweet Secret and 2PM recently collaborated with each other for the MV of "Cinderella". Please tell us more about to MV.
 
You: Ne, it's all about a group of girls, US who were hurt in the past. And because of that, we are afraid to love once again.
Taecyeon: Yeah. And we guys would prove to them that not all men are the same and that they are deserved by a true prince.
Wooyoung: It's a modern fairy tale, to make it simple.
 
Lee Seung Gi: Ah. We can't wait for it! This is both new to these two groups. 2PM's MV's are lively, and filled with powerful dance steps while Sweet Secret's MV's are too cute and relaxing.
 
Misaki: Yes, but it's all good since we get to try a lot of things.
 
At the SJ Dorm..
 
Donghae: *sobs* My love..
Siwon: Stop crying, hyung..
 
But here's the worst part ever.
 
Lee Seung Gi: 2PM, who among the Sweet Secret members do you like? Or idolize? Or anyone you find cute. Choose one!
 
Misaki: [I wonder who would pick me..]
Jia: [Oh my gosh.. a moment of truth..]
 
Nichkhun voted for Chinese Girl Xiao Yu, Junsu for Ayaka, Junho for Min Ah, Chansung for Misaki, his fan. While Taecyeon and Wooyoung..
 
Lee Seung Gi: TAECYEON AND WOOYOUNG VOTED FOR ___, THE CHARMING LEADER! So ___, you made them captivated with your charms. Why did you two chose her?
 
Taecyeon: All of them are cute.. But to be honest.. *holds your hand* I have.. a crush on ___...
Wooyoung: *stands up* I like her too..
Lee Seung Gi: WHOA! A LOVE TRIANGLE! ___, what can you say about it?
 
2 GUYS + YOUR BOYFRIEND. Whoa, how would you react on that?