Sacrifice

Love Test.

 

You: Oppa.. I love you so much.. Goodbye..
 
You ran as Donghae followed you. He hugged you from behind.
 
Donghae: WHY ARE YOU SAYING SUCH THINGS?!
You: I have to.. *cries* *lets go* Someday, you'll know why..
Donghae: I thought you loved me.. Is it because you're in love with someone else?
You: I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. I love you, oppa. But I have to let you go.. I'm letting you go because I've realized that this is it for us. It's not giving up... it's loving you enough to want the best for you even if that's not me..
 
You left as you cry. You didn't want that to happen, actually. But for Sweet Secret's safety and Donghae's career, you have to. A few minutes later, Eun Mi called.
 
Eun Mi: *clap* Wow. Daebak! As if I was watching TV right now.
You: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! THERE. I'M SAD AND DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW. GO AND GET DONGHAE AND STAB YOUR LUNGS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!
Eun Mi: Of course. I am very happy seeing you like that. Eh? Lungs. I don't want to. I'll put him inside my heart instead. Since you've followed my orders, I will spare Misaki, Ayaka, Yoo Mi and Jia. But if you want me to spare Sakura, Hyemi, Min Ah and Xiao Yu, withdraw.
 
You: CASH? I don't have a credit card to begin with.
Eun Mi: PABO. WITHDRAW FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT AND AS A LEADER AND MEMBER OF SWEET SECRET.
You: I can't! I worked so hard to be one of them!
Eun Mi: Is that so? Well then, let me get my gun. I'll give you 24 hours to decide and make a letter. Bye.
 
While Eun Mi was outside, little did she know that Taecyeon and Wooyoung were there, eavesdropping. Eun Mi was wearing all black that time.
 
Eun Mi: Hahahaha. Performing Argumentum Ad Baculum is awesome. I, Kim Eun Mi will love Lee Donghae forever. ____, DIE.
 
*Argumentum Ad Baculum also known as appeal to force, is an argument where force, coercion, or the threat of force, is given as a justification for a conclusion. [HAHAHA. It was my lesson in Logic last sem. :)]
 
Wooyoung caught Eun Mi and placed handcuffs on her. The police were there as well. Taecyeon even confiscated her cellphone.
 
Will Eun Mi escape? Or surrender?