Hatred

Love Test.

 

You: *blushes* I feel so flattered. Our members are much more prettier than me so I didn't expect it..
 
Donghae turned of the TV, and went outside.
 
Ryeowook: Hyung, where are you going?
Donghae: ANYWHERE. DAMN IT. *runs*
Ryeowook: Hey! Wait up!
Eunhyuk: *stops wookie* Ya. Let him be. He needs to calm down.
 
After the show:
 
Taecyeon and Wooyoung: ____!
You: Eh? Waeyo?
Taecyeon: *bows* Mianhae a while ago.. For telling it on air..
Wooyoung: *bows too* Please forgive us..
You: *smiles* It's alright. Thanks oppa. Because you made me feel so special.
 
Both of them smiled and kissed your cheeks. You blushed.
 
Taecyeon and Wooyoung: We look forward for working with you and Sweet Secret once again! *waves* Call us, arraseo? Keep in touch!
 
Your heart started to beat fast as you entered the dressing room. Not because of the kiss, but something's not right..
 
While Donghae..
 
Donghae: Darn it. I thought I'm the only one who likes her. Though my hyungs and dongsaengs still find her cute.. but.. ANNOUNCING IT IN WHOLE SOUTH KOREA?! Aigoo. Even 2PM has their eyes on my girl. And we're still not talking to each other.
 
Dressing Room.
 
You: Why are you all quiet?
Jia: Unni.. *scared*
You: What happened? Look.. we all got the same text messages.
You: What does it say?
Jia: Here.
 
"You childish and attention seeking girls. Don't think that just because you've debuted doesn't mean you're the best. Babble all you want, for it might be your last. I'll kill you slowly in your sleep tonight."
 
You: What the heck. A death threat. I haven't received anything. Girls, stay put. SM entertainment will protect us. Arraseo? Ignore it. It's natural for stars to receive messages like that.
 
Then your phone started to ring and it was an unknown number.
 
WHO COULD THAT CALLER BE?