Don't Go

Love Test.

 

While Taecyeon and Nichkhun were on their way to the SJ dorm, you were still crying.
 
You: For the sake of his career and our relationship not to ruin our group. And lastly for the safety of Sweet Secret, I'm giving up everything. Mianhae, Kara unni, SJ oppas, SM Family.. But I'm doing this for all of you.
 
You looked around, putting everything in your memories. Your room, your moments with them. Because your happiness will be taken away with someone who despises you the most. 
 
Taecyeon and Wooyoung went to the dorm. And the SJ members did not expect any of this.
 
Donghae: What are you all doing here?! Are you trying to rub it in my face that you like ___?! Well if yes, THEN I'M ALREADY MAD!
Wooyoung: Ya! Calm down! We didn't go here to fight. Listen. You have to know something.
Donghae: WHAT?! *clenches fist*
Yesung: Calm down, Donghae. Lets listen to what they have to say.
Leeteuk: Let me handle this situation. You two, what's going on? How did you know where our dorm is?
Taecyeon: We apprehended Eun Mi. But not in a bad way. May we all talk to the SJ Members?
 
The SJ members went out and talked to both of them.
 
Wooyoung: SJ hyungs, we found out ___'s relationship with Donghae. Listen. We like her, but only as an idol. Therefore, we are all just good friends.
 
Taecyeon: And while we are walking on the street, we saw Eun Mi. She's been sending death threats to Sweet Secret. And ___ feels responsible for apprehending the mysterious person who is Eun Mi since she's the leader.
Kyuhyun: What the heck. She's able to do such thing? What a pabo.
Wooyoung: And here's the thing. She told __ that she would kill every member and reveal your relationship in public if she doesn't break up with you.
 
Donghae: So.. that's why she broke up with me..
Taecyeon: She loves you. But because of Eun Mi, she had to let you go.
Wooyoung: I called all of you here to tell you that Eun Mi told her to withdraw from SM Entertainment and give up everything. WE HAVE TO HURRY!
 
Kyuhyun: Wait. It's already 9pm. SM Entertainment is about to close. Lets think of a plan first.
 
And they did. You were in a hotel, by yourself, finishing the resignation letter.