Can't Let You Go

Love Test.

 

It was Donghae. Together with the SJ members. There comes Taecyeon and Nichkhun as well.
 
You: Donghae oppa? SJ and 2PM Oppa? Why are you here?
Donghae: *hugs you* YOU PABO! DON'T YOU EVER STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!
Chul Soo: What happened, really?
 
Wooyoung: On behalf of ____, let me explain. You guys all know Kim Eun Mi, right?
Yoona: WHAT? That girl?!
Krystal: Yoona unni, calm down. Well you see everyone, she hated everyone who would come close to Donghae oppa. And she has a lot of vices. She was about to debut, but she was caught smoking and drinking at the same time.
Taecyeon: Yeah. And she's been sending death threats to Sweet Secret. But everyone, Eun Mi called ____. We all knew that ___ was blackmailed by that woman. She threatens to kill all the Sweet Secret members and ruin Donghae's career if ___ doesn't break up with him.
 
You: Donghae oppa.. *cries* Mianhae.. *hugs him*
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* It's alright, my love. I'm here.
Amber: For a woman, she's evil and desperate. She was once my closest friend, but she only befriended me for a little while.
Wooyoung: We apprehended her and she's in the rehab now.. ___, don't you dare give up your dreams on someone who doesn't like you to be above them.
Chul Soo: *tears the letter* THIS LETTER IS NULL AND VOID.
You: So.. does this mean..?
 
Victoria: You're still one of us, ____. *smiles*
Jia: *hugs you* UNNI! DON'T EVER LEAVE US! We won't be called Sweet Secret without you!
Min Ah: Yeah! You're one of the best leaders ever!
Misaki: Unni, I don't know how long we'll be together, but let's start with forever..
 
You and the Sweet Secret Members hugged each other. And it's official! You're still a part of them. And the SM Family, of course. And as for your lovelife.
 
You: *smiles* So there is this boy who makes me smile like nothing is wrong, makes me feel like everything is perfect, & when were together the whole world stops <3 Oppa, saranghae..
Donghae: Sure, in the eyes of the world you are just one more person in this world, but in my eyes you are the world. I love you, ____. I really do. Don't you ever break up with me again. Arraseo?
You: Of course! I will never ever make the same mistake again!
 
Sulli: KISS! KISS! KISS!
Everyone: NOW KISS!
Luna: Go kiss her, Donghae oppa!
 
Donghae kissed you in front of the SM Stars, and it was the best moment of your life. The SJ members, SM family including 2PM were happy for you.
 
Taecyeon: I guess she's much more happier with him.
Wooyoung: I know. But we'll still be her fans :)
Sakura: Don't worry, oppas. Were still here! Just kidding!
Xiao Yu: Ya. We still need to focus on work and studies first!
Yoo Mi: Aww, unni and Donghae oppa are so cute!
Ayaka: In the future, we will find our true love too.
Hyemi: I can't wait! LOL :)
 
Donghae: *touches your face* Never been happier, Never so alive, Never in my wildest dreams, Did I ever expect to find someone so right for me as you are. I LOVE YOU, ____.
You: I'm in love with the best guy in the world! <3 Who can be luckier than me?
 
He held your hand, and never let go. And that's your story. Despite of all the people in your way, you were still strong. Be strong, because the beginnings to great things are always the hardest. Also, loving someone without pain and challenges is impossible.
 
So that's all there is, there isn't any more :D