Plan of Action

Love Test.

 

Leeteuk: *sighs* That woman must have regret it when she friendzoned you. You would have been together before you became a trainee. But she lost it. Now she regrets. And now that you've also grown into a handsome man, taken by a beautiful girl. She thinks she can steal you away from ___ because physically speaking, she would use her body to seduce anyone.
 
Sungmin: Exactly! Hyung, you're a genius!! Donghae-ah, keep on apologizing. Don't give up. As I see it, she would steal accept you. We all know that it wasn't your fault or anything. It's just that she's busy during the time you were at their dorm.
 
Shindong: Yeah. Girls like her want guys to lower their prides in a relationship. That's how you show how much you love her. Trust me, it works.
Donghae: I didn't know having a relationship can be this complicated..
Eunhyuk: Ya.. Don't give up. If it's not okay yet, then it's still not the end.
Yesung: Yeah. I've never had a girl before, but do whatever it takes for her to stay in your life.
Donghae: Arraseo.. Thanks, hyungs..
 
At the Photoshoot:
 
The 2PM members were ready with their tuxedos while you girls were on your elegant dresses. Taecyeon and Wooyoung were secretly looking at you, while you fix your hair.
 
Director: For today, we're going to have a photoshoot. Taecyeon and Wooyoung will be paired to ____ and Jia, Chansung and Misaki, Ayaka and Junsu, Sakura and Nichkhun, Xiao Yu and Junho. The rest, which are Hyemi, Yoo Mi and Min Ah will switch partners with the other members.
 
The photoshoot began. Theme? A modern fairy tale. But more realistic that ever.
 
Photographer: Yeah! That's it! ___, move closer to Wooyoung! And Taecyeon, act as if you're going to get her.. Show me a love triangle between you three! Wooyoung! Pull her closer..
 
Wooyoung did, as gently as he holds your waist.
 
Wooyoung: *whisper* Act as if there's no camera. Be natural. Express yourself.
You: I'll try..
 
After 2 hours, you were done. The only thing left is editing.
 
Director: Break time! 1 hour for all of us to do so!
 
Upon hearing that, you removed your heels and noticed that you had a wound. You sat down as you check it, while Taecyeon and Wooyoung went to you.