Pain of Loving

Love Test.

 

You try to hold back your tears, but it was definitely no use. You ran away, as the Sweet Secret members followed you. Eun Mi stopped, when you ran away. What a.. NEVERMIND.
 
Eun Mi: *smirked* Were my lips good? 
Donghae: *pushed away and wipes his lips* DAMN YOU! *runs away*
Eun Mi: Baby, I know you can't handle me... but you're always welcome to try ;) *waves* I love you!
 
At the Sweet Secret's Dorm..
 
Sakura: Unni.. *hugs you*
You: Why does it hurt.. So painful and I can't even do anything to ease the pain away.. *cries*
Min Ah: That's the worst part. Only a few knew that you're his girlfriend..
Ayaka: Even if Donghae oppa is not my boyfriend, I still hate that girl. If Jia didn't stopped me, I should have grabbed her hair and pulverize her arms. I'm so pissed off right now even the devil is saying, "Whats her problem?".
Jia: But that will cause chaos when that happens.. Unni.. Just let it all out, and promise us you won't cry for the same reason anymore.
Hyemi: Don't worry, unni. I know Donghae oppa doesn't like her. Just release your emotions and think of other things instead. Like, HELLO? 2PM TOMORROW? WE ARE SO GONNA MEET THEM. <3
Misaki: Yeah! So don't cry, unni. You're too beautiful to make yourself cry.
Xiao Yu: That's right! Unni, make yourself more beautiful!
Yoo Mi: Sorry guys, but.. Can she talk to Donghae oppa first?
 
Jia: Oh, right.. Yoo Mi does have a point. Unni, I think you should talk to Donghae first. And to forget what happened, remember 2PM. We have work tomorrow. So make yourself busy.
 
While in a parallel universe..
 
Flashback:
 
Eun Mi: [Ha. So she's here. The pathetic girlfriend. Sheesh. 2PM, WHEN WILL YOU COME AND DISTRACT HER?! Aigoo.] *sighs*
Donghae: Ya. Your head's above the clouds again.
Eun Mi: Sorry, sorry.. Sorry..
Donghae: Whatever. Stop saying sorry that way. You're like singing to our song.
 
Then Eun Mi saw you.
 
Eun Mi: Great job, oppa! Our hosting was daebak! You have so many fans.
Donghae: Yeah. Hahaha!
 
You were there with the girls. As they turn and about to call Donghae, she smirked, looked at you, hugged Donghae and gave him a quick kiss.
 
Ayaka: OH. MY. GOSH. LET. ME. KILL. HER.
Jia: Unni~ Don't!! *stops her*
 
End of Flashback.
 
Eun Mi: Ha. Lets see if you're still going to be happy about what happened, _____. You're probably insecure right now. You will NEVER be me, stop trying. You can't imitate me, stop trying. You can't pimp my swag, quit trying. *evil laugh*