Blackmail

Love Test.

 

You: Hello? Who is this?
Caller: Your doom.
You: I don't have time for your pranks.
Caller: Whatever. So, did you like my group message? I personally didn't want you to receive it because after all, I'll call you anyway. Go outside, now. Wherever you are. If you want your girls to be safe.
 
You were nervous, and went outside.
 
Min Ah: Unni, where are you going?
You: Go to the dorm without me. I need to talk to some people first.
 
Outside..
 
You: Who are you and what do you want from us?
Caller: Not from them but from YOU.
You: What the heck did I do that you even involved the other members in this stupidity? If you have problems with me, then reveal yourself!
Caller: YOU WERE BORN. AND YOU EXISTED. That's what you did. Lets have a deal. You'll be my puppet and do as I say. One wrong move, and see them all in heaven.
You: NO! DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY GIRLS!
Caller: Wae? What are you going to do about it? First. Don't tell anyone. DON'T YOU EVER DARE. Then second, break up with your boyfriend, right now.
You: You're Kim Eun Mi.
Caller: Then if you broke up with him, I might show you who I really am. *stops* What the.. *smirks* I guess you know me already. That's great. I wouldn't meet your ugly face anymore.
 
So that was Eun Mi. She turned into a flirty killer.
 
You: Are you really that desperate to get Donghae oppa away from me?
Eun Mi: You're not fair. Two hot guys are already wanting to be with you, yet you're not generous to give Donghae to me.
You: Why would I? He's mine. Go get other boys instead. After all, that's what you always do. FLIRT AROUND LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.
Eun Mi: *shoots gun* Shut up. Do as I say, or else.. you'll say goodbye to the girls, and I will reveal your relationship with Donghae to the public. Ruining SJ, and his career.
 
Eun Mi ended the phone call. Because Donghae kept on ignoring her, she had gone crazy and obsessive. You were tensed. But you have no choice.
 
You: Damn it.. That Eun Mi.. but if I don't do it.. Donghae's career will be ruined.. and so are my girls.. Mianhae, Donghae oppa..
 
You went to meet up with Donghae at the SJ dorm. He was surprised.
 
You: Oppa.. *sobs*
Donghae: *hugs you* My love.. I missed you.. Eun Mi was a liar. I know you would come back to me.. I got jealous at 2PM having a crush on you.. What's worse is.. Eun Mi became clingy and obsessive even if I ignored her..
 
You didn't spoke a word, and kissed him with tears in your eyes. He kissed you back.