Hectic Schedule

Love Test.

 

As you woke up, your eyes were red and you had to cover up with concealer and shades. Outside the dorm, you were surprised to see Donghae, holding a bouquet of roses.
 
Donghae: My love.. *sobs*
You: What are you doing here, oppa?
Donghae: *kneels down* Please accept my apology!
You: Stand up, oppa. You didn't do anything anyway.
Donghae: But you're still mad.
You: I'm not. It's just that.. I'm hurt. Alright? I have the right to feel that way. I may have sounded calm, but if you looked into my eyes you would have seen into my soul, and saw a storm of confusion, anger, pain and jealousy. I just can't explain what I'm feeling. Just leave me alone for now. I need some space.
 
Donghae: I just can't do that. I try, I cry, but no matter what I do, the only one I think of is you. Yeah, I may look like I don't care about your feelings last night, but inside, it hurts more than you think.
 
Coordi-Noona: Girls, we must go now.
You: *frowns* Mianhae, oppa.
 
You entered the car, leaving him behind. As you arrived, the 2PM members were there.
 
Jia: Omoooo~ 2PM~ <3
Taecyeon: *looks at you* [She's the leader, isn't she? She's cute.] Hey, Sweet Secret! We're 2PM. And I'm Taecyeon. Congratulations on being #1 in the past few weeks!
You: Ah, gomawo, oppa. *bows*
Jia: Thank you, oppa. I'm Wang Jia, by the way. *shakes hands*
Taecyeon: I know. Hahaha. You have the same name as our Miss A's Jia.
You: Yeah. They even thought Jia unni was me.
Chansung: And I'm Chansung! After SNSD, we'll collaborate once again with SM Stars.
Misaki: *blush* Chansung oppa, may I have a picture with you?
Chansung: Hai, Misaki-chan.
 
The other members were having fun, except YOU. Taecyeon and Wooyoung noticed your facial expressions and they assumed that you were not okay.
 
Wooyoung: Hey, you're Sweet Secret's leader, aren't you?
You: Ne, I am.. *smiles*
Taecyeon: It's been so nice seeing you all in person. You are so pretty. [I'm starting to have a crush on her..]
You: I am, oppa? Thanks.
Wooyoung: Nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Jang Wooyoung.
You: Haha. "I'm just saying that mine is mine. Do you have a problem with that?"
Wooyoung: Whoa! That was my line in Dream High!
You: Yeah. And watched your shows back then.
Taecyeon: Thanks, ___. I'm happy to see you smile right now. Were you sad a while ago?
You: I..
 
Coordi-Noona: Sweet Secret and 2PM, please be ready in an hour. The make-up artists and stylists are waiting for you.
 
Ooohhh~ 2 beastly idols having an interest in you. What do you think will happen next?