Past

Love Test.

 

It was another new day, and Donghae went to the office of Chul Soo.
 
Donghae: Director Chul Soo, why did you called me? It's 7am in the morning..
Chul Soo: Eh? All stars undergo sleepless nights. I've been awake in the fast few hours and I'm a bit drunk, but I'm still here.
Donghae: You know that I don't drink, director.
Chul Soo: Anyway, I would like to introduce to you to someone. Didn't I told you that you would have a surprise project?
Donghae: Oh, yeah. What about it?
Chul Soo: She asked me to keep it as a secret, for you to be surprised by her.
Donghae: Then who is she?
 
"I AM, Lee Donghae."
 
Walking, as if there's a runway, there was a beautiful girl with a long hair and short dress, capturing your attention.
 
Chul Soo: Ah, there she is. Welcome, Kim Eun Mi.
 
Donghae turned around and saw her. He wasn't happy as ever. And you can feel the pain inside of him, triggering once again.
 
Flashback..
 
When Donghae was only 14 years old..
 
Donghae: I like you, Kim Eun Mi. If you feel the same way, lets follow through what I've said. If not, then I'll stay away.
Eun Mi: Mianhae, Donghae-ah. I like you too. But not as in like-like. I like you because you're a good FRIEND to me. Can we just stay as friends?
 
Donghae was left heartbroken. And from that day on, he didn't focused on love anymore. Except when he met YOU.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Donghae was not happy with what he saw. And he didn't know what to do. He still remembers everything, and feels embarrassed.
 
Eun Mi: So.. are we just all gonna stand here and waste our times?
Chul Soo: Ah, sit down, Eun Mi. Donghae-ah, you'll be working with her in the next few days, starting now.
Donghae: On what?
Chul Soo: On M-Countdown. You two will be the host for 2 weeks.
Donghae: What? You should have chosen Leeteuk hyung instead. He's more of an expert compared to me.
Eun Mi: Ya! Stop complaining. Do you hate me that much?
Chul Soo: But Donghae-ah, we can't replace you anymore.
Eun Mi: Please, Donghae?
Donghae: Don't touch me. Fine.
 
Donghae bowed and left the room. Eun Mi kept on following him.
 
Eun Mi: Ya! Where are you going?
Donghae: Anywhere WITHOUT YOU.
Eun Mi: Do you despise me that much? Because of what I did years ago?
Donghae: For goodness sake, please stop telling everyone about it!
*runs away*