Love You So

Love Test.

 

The party still continued, and they all sat down as they listen to what Chul Soo has to say.
 
Chul Soo: This is a great year for us, everyone. Especially for Sweet Secret who debuted a few months ago. All of you dominated the charts for weeks now and a lot of projects will come your way. SJ and SNSD will both release their Japanese singles 3 months from now and Sweet Secret will collaborate with JYP Entertainment for a promotional music video. Specifically, with 2PM. And by the way, Donghae-ah. Prepare for a surprise project tomorrow.
 
Ayaka: Omo~ With 2PM??! Aside from Suju, SHINee and EXO oppas, I like them too! Finally, we're going to meet Chansung!!
Jia: I know, right?? I love 2PM too. Chansung is yours, while Junsu is mine!
You: Ya! You two, I thought you have a crush on Heechul oppa and Sungmin oppa?
Ayaka: We know, ____ unni. But it's not wrong to have crushes and idolize a lot of people. How 'bout you, unni? Who's your 2PM crush?
You: Eh? Me? Uhm.. I don't have one.. since before I got in here, Donghae oppa is the one who has my heart. <3
Jia: *pinches your cheeks* The way you say it unni, it's cute! Do it again!
You: Eh? I am not a recorder..
Ayaka: Please, unni? *giggles*
You: Fine.  I don't have one.. since before I got in here, Donghae oppa is the one who has my heart. <3
 
They recorded what you've said, and suddenly rushed to Donghae. Xiao Yu and Misaki pulled you down.
 
You: Ya! What are you doing?! *blushing*
Ayaka: Lets see what Donghae oppa has to say about it!
 
Ayaka and Jia went to the SJ's table and let Donghae hear the recorded voice of yours.
 
Donghae: *whispers to jia* Tell her, I'm hers and I love her so much.
Jia: Waa oppa! You and unni are so cute!!!
Ayaka: Kyaaaaa~ Unni will be happy when she hears that.
 
They went back and whispered to you what Donghae said.
 
You: He.. said that?! *blushes* Omoo..
Jia: He did!
 
Little did you know that Donghae went to sit beside you, with a smile.
 
Donghae: So I'm in there, right? *points to where your heart is*
You: Of course, oppa. <3
 
Chul Soo's speech has ended, and you all went back home. And as usual, you and Donghae were still together.
 
Donghae: I love you, ____.
You: You know I love you too, oppa.
 
You two kissed, ignoring the world. The random girl was watching the two of you, just so you know. With hatred in her eyes.
 
Random Girl: I have decided that my life has been put on hold for far too long. Now I'm going to take control and make changes and do what I want to do!! Just watch, ____. I'll show you how much I can make your life a hell.