Envy

Love Test.

 

You resumed with the music video, and a few days later, a teaser photo was released.
 
"SM's Sweet Secret and JYP's 2PM on their new music video, "Cinderella" is out now!"
 
That's what's on the internet. Donghae was on his way to the M-Countdown shooting when he suddenly saw Eun Mi.
 
Eun Mi: Your girlfriend is a hypocrite.
Donghae: Damn it. Ya. Has anyone ever told you that they care about you lately?
Eun Mi: Aniyo. Waeyo? [He cares for me?]
Donghae: They Haven't? Well that's good. Now you know no one is lying to you. *shrugs off* Don't you dare call her a hypocrite.
Eun Mi: Oh really now? She's turned into a flirt just like me. *shows him a newspaper* Maybe she was too busy with Jang Wooyoung and Ok Taecyeon that's why she doesn't even bother to get in touch with you anymore.
 
Donghae saw the photos, and became jealous instantly.
 
Donghae: What the.. I've never seen her like this before.. And their chemistry..
Eun Mi: See? So who's the flirt now? *smirks*
Donghae: You are. Now why don't you go slip into something nice... like I don't know... a coma? Get your face out of here. Pabo.
 
Donghae ran away and was still jealous. Yeah, he's so mad at Eun Mi right now.
 
At the Suju dorm..
 
Kyuhyun: Our baby maknae.. she's so beautiful!
Yesung: Damn, I wish I was Taecyeon.. Or maybe Wooyoung.. *sighs*
 
Then suddenly, Donghae makes a grand entrance, capturing the attention of everyone.
 
Donghae: I FEEL SO JEALOUS! *slams the door*
Leeteuk: YA! WE DIDN'T BOUGHT A NEW DOOR FOR YOU TO DESTROY!
Donghae: Hyung.. *sobs* *hugs him*
Leeteuk: What's wrong? Ah, the teaser photos?
Ryeowook: Hyung, it's only a photoshoot and an MV.. We collaborate with people the same way they did..
 
But it looks like fate is playing tricks as of now..