Weak

Love Test.

 

You: Damn it.. I forgot my lotion and band aid.. *sighs* Ouch..
Wooyoung: ___, let me check it for you. *checks your feet*
Taecyeon: I have a first aid kit with me.. *gets the band-aid*
 
The two of them worked together until they were able to finish putting band aid in your wound.
 
You: Thanks, oppas. *smiles*
Wooyoung: Do you want to eat with us together?
You: I'm not hungry.. Thanks anyway..
Taecyeon: Ah, whether you like it or not. You should. *holds your hand* You look so weak and bummed.. *gives you a bento*
You: F-fine.. *eats*
 
They asked what happened, and you told them that it was nothing.
 
Taecyeon: I don't believe you. Tell us the truth.
You: I can't.. It's a personal problem..
Wooyoung: Trust us. We won't tell anyone..
 
You gave in, and told them the truth.
 
Taecyeon: SO.. YOU ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!!
You: *covers his mouth* SHHHH! Only SM Entertainment knows about this.. So if ever this is announced in public.. You're both the ones to blame..
Wooyoung: So that's why you were hard to get. *sighs* I like you, though.
Taecyeon: I like you too, ____..
You: [Both of them have a crush on me?! Omo..] Mianhae.. I can't choose between you two.. But can we please stay as friends? *puppy dog eyes*
Wooyoung: If you weren't cute, we would say NO. Hahaha.
Taecyeon: Arraseo. Friends? *shakes hands*
You: You sure that you're not mad at me? *sobs*
Wooyoung: *pats your head* Aniyo. And about him and that girl, you should have been there. You're his girl anyway. You have the right to do so.
Taecyeon: We like you, ____. You're one of our idols. Whatever makes you happy will give us happiness as well. But if Lee Donghae makes you cry, we won't be so easy on him!
You: *frowns* Right now, it feels as if it would have been better if we also remained friends. Relationships make everything complicated. Before, I used to be happy just by seeing his pictures. But now? I don't know how to be happy anymore.. I'm a little sad, a little depressed and could really use a hug right now.
 
Both of Them: *hugs you* Aww, poor ____.. Let us give you a hug. Everything will be alright, arraseo? 
You: Gomawo.. oppas.. I really need a hug right now..
Wooyoung: *sighs* If I had the option of hugging you again, I don't think I'd be able to let go..
Taecyeon: Me too. When we spoke, I never wanted to stop. When we hugged, I never wanted to let you go <3
 
They comforted you through the rest of the break time, assuring that everything will be fine.