Caught

Love Test.

 

"NOT SO FAST, KIM EUN MI!"
 
Eun Mi: 2PM?!!
Wooyoung: We heard everything. And we are not letting you succeed with it.
Eun Mi: Let me go!
Taecyeon: Sending death threats and seducing people. You even drive when you're drunk and smoke in public.
Eun Mi: So, what are you going to do about it?!
Wooyoung: Why do you want to blackmail the girls?!
Eun Mi: *smirks* Oh right. YOU BOTH LIKE HER. She's single now. Go and court her.
Taecyeon: TELL US THE REASON!
Eun Mi: You really want to know? I HATE HER. SHE STOLE MY CAREER, MY BOY.. MY EVERYTHING. She must pay. Damn her! I am now happy because they broke up. I was supposed to be the leader of Sweet Secret, but they rejected me.
 
Flashback:
 
Chul Soo: I apologize, Kim Eun Mi. But I am not allowing you to debut. You've created so much scandals even before debut. You smoke, you drink at a young age! I'm sorry.
Eun Mi: But Director!!
Chul Soo: Security!
 
End of Flashback.
 
Eun Mi: To that day, that didn't stop me from doing my vices. I even cut myself for the heck of it. I wanted to be with Donghae. When we were 14, he told me he likes me. But then, I friendzoned him. I like him too, but it seems that I was shocked. Everything that I wanted, I just can't have.. When ___ came, I was extremely jealous.
 
Wooyoung: Pabo. You're the one who rejected Donghae hyung then you'll go around and chase him now that he's in love with someone else? That was like a decade ago. And he loves ____. Why would you steal him away? You're a pabo. A pabo.
Eun Mi: Ya.. how come you two don't steal ___ away from Donghae?
Taecyeon: It's not her fault. We like her, but as an idol. We never came to the part where we wanted to do that. Do you think killing Sweet Secret will make Donghae love you?
 
Eun Mi: Aniyo.. *falls down* I have nothing left.. I dwelled too much in the past.
Wooyoung: *helps her* Quit smoking, drinking and be a good girl. Arraseo?
Eun Mi: *nods* Aren't you mad at me?
Taecyeon: Aniyo. Nobody's perfect. But don't ruin your life.
Eun Mi: Wait.. ____.. I asked her to withdraw from SM entertainment..
Wooyoung: Police officers, please take care of Eun Mi. Send her to the rehab or the psychiatrist.
Taecyeon: Lets go to the SJ dorm, and prevent her from making the biggest mistake ever.