Past and Present.. COLLIDE.

Love Test.

 

Eun Mi was about to run for Donghae, but she tripped on the floor. She was wearing high heels that time and it was making her feet kill her.
 
Eun Mi: Donghae-ah! Ouch..
Donghae: *turns around* What happened?
Eun Mi: Aish! Stop running away from me?!
Donghae: *helps her out* Are you alright? Can you stand?
Eun Mi: Does it look like I'm okay?! I can't! Pabo!
 
Donghae has no choice but to carry her on his back. They went to the nearest cafe and sat there.
 
Donghae: You're so heavy. *sighs* I thought my back would break.
Eun Mi: S-shut up. You're much more heavier compared to me. But.. thanks.
Donghae: Whatever. I'm hungry. You go and treat me.
Eun Mi: Why me? Shouldn't you be paying for me? Since you know, I'm the girl.
Donghae: So what if you are? Oh, I'm starting to become like Kyuhyun.
Eun Mi: *frowns* Why are you treating me like this? Is it because I friendzoned you while we were 14 years old?
Donghae: IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THAT. GOT IT? Sheesh.
 
While you were in your dorm..
 
Ayaka: Unni~ Why so early today?
You: Ah, I suddenly wanted to go and get some coffee. *smiles* Want to go with me?
Ayaka: No thanks, I still want to go to sleep. Thanks, though.
You: Arraseo, sleep well.
 
You rushed and grabbed your jacket and went to the nearest coffee shop. But here's the thing. DONGHAE AND EUN MI WERE THERE.
 
Donghae: Ah~ At last. My tummy's full *burp*
Eun Mi: I can tell, Donghae. So, we'll be working together as a team in the next few weeks.
Donghae: I know. So..
Eun Mi: *shakes hands with him* Lets make ourselves comfortable with each other, arraseo?
Donghae: I already am comfortable with you.
Eun Mi: Well then. Can you explain to me why were you running away?
 
Then all of the sudden, you opened the door. Donghae saw you, and you two had an eye-to-eye contact.
 
You: D-donghae oppa?!!
Donghae: _____!
 
Eun Mi: *smirks* [The show is just getting started.] *observes you* [The dirty looks, the jealous stares. The best part is, you think I CARE. Roll your eyes & talk about me. Jealous persons make me sick. Hey there, _____. Better watch out, better not cry, coz I am taking him away from you, sweety. ?]