This Damn Feeling

Love Test.

 

Eun Mi: *fixes donghae's necktie* Oppa, let me fix it for you.
Donghae: Ah, gomawo. [I wish it was my girl doing this for me.]
 
Misaki: Isn't that Donghae oppa?
Jia: Yeah. And who's that girl?
You: Ah, Kim Eun Mi. Donghae oppa's classmate back then.
Ayaka: No offense, but she looks like a flirt. I mean, what's with the outfit?
Hyemi: I know, right? Unni, you should have been there instead. I don't like her.
You: [Neither do I. I'm so insecure right now. I don't have long legs, and my hair is not even long enough.] Waeyo?
Xiao Yu: Well, simply because you're the only one for Donghae oppa.
You: *sighs* She's ier than me..
Yoo Mi: Unni, compared to you, you're cute and you don't look like a e.
You: *fake smile* [DAMN. CAN I JUST GO OVER THE STAGE AND GRAB MY BOYFRIEND?! But I can't.. Only SM Town stars know our relationship..] Aniyo, it's better this way. Seeing him from the distance is enough. After all, that's how we started. I used to be an ordinary girl turned into a kpop star. If I was there, I might die just by hearing his voice. *blush* [Though I feel so jealous right now.]
 
Sakura: Aww. Unni is so matured and selfless~ I wish I was that kind of girl.
Min Ah: Yeah. If I was her, I would have killed that girl next to him. Just kidding!
 
You all laughed and the show started. So far, so good. Except for the damn fact that Eun Mi is getting close to Donghae all the time, revealing their "skinship".
 
Misaki: Unni.. *hugs you*
You: I'm gonna be okay, Misaki-chan.
 
Donghae seems that he wanted to get away with it, but he can't because Eun Mi's fanboys were there and might see it. So he has no choice. After the show, you went to the backstage with the Sweet Secret. Some fans asked to take pictures and have your autograph. You wanted to see your boy so much, but..
 
Eun Mi: Great job, oppa! Our hosting was daebak! You have so many fans.
Donghae: Yeah. Hahaha!
 
You were there with the girls. As they turn and about to call Donghae, she smirked, looked at you, hugged Donghae and gave him a quick kiss.
 
Ayaka: OH. MY. GOSH. LET. ME. KILL. HER.
Jia: Unni~ Don't!! *stops her*
 
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? NAEGA EOTTOKKE?