Success

Love Test.

 

You and the Sweet Secret members are done with your performance! And it was a success. It's been months since your debut and when you and Donghae became a couple.
 
"NEWS: SJ's Opera, SNSD's Paparazzi, f(x)'s Electric Shock and Sweet Secret's Saranghae are both #1 for 42 weeks now! Followed by EXO's MAMA and SHINee's Sherlock! It's been a lucky year for SM Entertainment. They will be filled with new upcoming projects as they start the year with a BANG!"
 
That's what's written in the Newspapers and on the internet. You and Donghae felt happy about this. You two were sitting in the living room, killing the rest of your time.
 
Donghae: Yaaaaay! We've been #1 for several weeks now! *hugs you*
You: I know, oppa! And I feel so happy! Our debut was a success and they liked SM Entertainment's songs and stars so much!
 
Donghae smiled and gave you a quick kiss. You almost forgot how to breathe.
 
You: Whoa, oppa.. I didn't see that coming. *blush*
Donghae: You deserve it, ____. *smiles*
You: All of the sudden, I missed staying at your dorm, oppa.
Donghae: Yeah, me too. Though we are in the same agency, it feels as if it's not enough. I'm missing you every day.
You: Even though I may not get to see you as much as I'd like, you are always on my mind when we're not together. I love you. ?
 
Donghae: *pulls you closer* Can we stop time whenever we are together? *laughs*
You: If only we can. *smiles*
Donghae: By the way, Yesung hyung texted me. He said we need to go to the SM building right away.
You: Eh? Why?
Donghae: I don't know. You want to go there?
You: Hahaha. I think we should. Or else, they'll assume that we are doing SOMETHING.
 
He gave you that evil smile, and moved closer. He puts his arms around you, making your heart beat fast.
 
Donghae: What if we do SOMETHING? And make it real? *evil smirk* If you know what I mean..
You: *hits him* Ya! Oppa! *blushing* Stop that!
Donghae: *pinches your nose* Hahaha! You're so cute whenever I tease you that way!
You: Awww! You're always teasing me! Bad oppa!
Donghae: *kisses your cheek* Mianhae. You're just cute that way. Shall we go to the SM building now?
You: Arraseo.
 
Donghae held your hand as you both rode on the car. And for the moment, it was so nice being with him.