July 4th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

"Minho," Taemin giggled. "Can you please just tell me where we're going?"

Minho guided the blindfolded boy around something so he wouldn't trip. "Not yet," he sang.

"But hyung," Taemin whined.

"You know the rules," his boyfriend said mock-sternly. "It's not a surprise if I tell you."

The younger boy huffed out some air, pouting. "Alright..."

It was quiet for a few moments, the only sounds being the sounds of traffic as it whooshed by.

"Hold my hand Taeminnie," Minho instructed, reaching for the other as they crossed the street.

"Hyung?" he asked, suddenly very cheerful. "Are we there yet?"

Minho dragged him a few more metres until they were in a park. "Now we are!"

Taemin's fingers immediately reached for the blindfold tied securely over his eyes, only to have them playfully smacked away.

"Just wait two more seconds," Minho insisted, having him sit down on a bench.

"Alright," Minho whispered moments later, taking off the blindfold. "Open your eyes."

As Taemin followed his instructions, a loud boom sounded in the darkness. He looked up in wonderment at the night sky; beautiful colours of red, white, and blue erupted against a starry canvas.

"Whoa," Taemin breathed, awed at the display. The last firecracker exploded, finishing off the show.

Minho leaned his chin on Taemin's head, pulling him into a backhug. "Did you like it?"

The younger nodded happily. "But what's the occasion?" He turned around to face Minho, head tipped slightly to the right.

Minho chuckled softly at his cuteness, ruffling his blond hair. "Happy American Independence Day!"

Taemin giggled. "What? is this 'celebrate-every-country-but-your-own' week?"

The older of the two shook his head, joining in his boyfriend's laughter. "Well, since we can't get married here, I thought we would pick another country to get married in, depending on which country you like best." He kneeled down, looking into Taemin's eyes, now full with unshed tears.

He spoke softly," Would you like that Taeminnie? Would you like to get married one day where we can be together with nothing else stopping us?"

Taemin stood there for a moment, hand over his mouth as tears flowed steadily down his cheeks. He then scrambled over to where his boyfriend was kneeling on the ground, pulling him into a tight embrace, hands clasped around his neck.

Minho hesitantly brought his hands to Taemin's waist, rubbing soothing circles there. "Shh, it's okay," he whispered. "You don't have to if you don't want..."

"No," Taemin passionately whispered back. "That's not it."

He looked at his lover, refusing to break eye contact. "I love you so much; of course we're going to get married."

He buried his face once again in Minho's neck, who tightened his hold on the smaller boy. "Of course we are."


...i don't even know what that was OTL

sorry if it was godawful :/

so ya

commenters, raters, subscribers, and followers are much loved

thank you for your support<3