July 8th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Taemin skipped across the beach, spraying sand the whole way.

Minho lagged behind him, toting their bag with their towels and sunscreen. He thanked his lucky stars that he'd been able to talk Taemin out of bringing anything else.

-earlier that day-

"Hyung," Taemin called from the other room

"Yeah?" Minho looked up from his computer. "What's up?"

"Which one looks better," he held up two swimsuits, one so low cut Minho had to swallow before making eye contact.

"That one," he gestured to the less revealing one. "Unless, of course, you want half the beach to be staring at you."

The younger boy blushed. "Umm no...no, I think I can live without that," he stuttered, blushing. "Thanks." He turned his attention back to his packing  for the beach, ears still pink.

A few moments later he stood in front of Minho, bags packed.

Minho stared at the bags in front of him. "You're kidding right?"

Taemin looked confused. "No; why would I be kidding?"

"You can't seriously be thinking of bringing this with you," he took a bottle of BB cream out of the bag.

Taemin snatched it back. "You never know!" he said defensively.

Minho continued rummaging through the bag. "Magazines? Computer?" He stood up, dumping out the bags' contents. He took out sunscreen, towels, and a bucket and pail, placing them in one of the empty bags, handing it back to his boyfriend.

"This," he gestured to the bag. "Is what you need for the beach."

Taemin stuck his tongue out. "Fine mister smartypants. You can take the bag then since you packed it." He strutted out the door.

-present-

And that was how Minho ended up carrying the bag.

"Hyung!" Taemin called from the edge of the water. "Come see this!"

Minho dropped his things by a log, stripped off his shirt, and went to see what his boyfriend was so excited about.

"Look!"

A bucket full of salt water was splashed in his face.

He cleared his eyes and found himself looking at a very happy Taemin, holding a bright yellow bucket.

Oh yeah, Taemin carried the bucket...


Hiya

I have nothing to say today

other than

please comment, rate, subscribe, and follow ^^

as always, thank you so much for all of your support; it's much appreciated<3