July 11th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Whack.

Minho blinked sleepily, confused as to why something was hitting him in the head.

Whack. Whackwhackwhack.

He opened his eyes to see a smiling, blond haired boy sitting on his chest with a magazine in his hand. "Taemin, why are you hitting me with a magazine?"

The boy shrugged. "It was the first thing I could find."

"Let me rephrase: why are you hitting me?"

"Ohh that!" the boy laughed. "I want you to take me to the playground." He clambered off of his chest, grabbing his hand to pull him into a sitting position. "Come on!" He pulled his hand as hard as he could, pulling him off the bed.

Thump.

"Taemin," Minho groaned.

"Oops...sorry hyung!" He leaned down to place a kiss on his lips. "There; all better! Now up!" He ran out the door, giggling.

Minho groaned again, rubbing his head before chasing his boyfriend out of the dorm.

~

The two boys ran into the playground, racing each other to the swings.

"You'll never catch me Minho!" Taemin called over his shoulder. He widened his eyes as he was suddenly lifted up, then placed gently down on a swing.

"Got you," Minho said into his ear, sending little shivers down his spine.

"Push me hyung! I want to go really high!"

"High it is," he affirmed, pushing him a hard as he could.

They played on the swings for another 20 minutes, taking turns.

It was Taemin's turn again, and he was laughing as he flew higher and higher from the ground.

"Are you okay Minnie," Minho called up to the younger.

"Fantastic," Taemin called back, looking over his shoulder. As he did, his grip on the chains slackened, and he was falling.

"No!" Minho practically screamed, racing to catch at least his head so the fall wasn't too hard. He cradled the smaller boy to himself, lightly patting him down to check for any injuries.

He touched Taemin's arm and a strangled scream came from the blond's mouth. "Ahhh...hyung, it hurts," he whimpered, turning his face towards his boyfriend's chest.

"It's okay baby, it's okay," he chanted to the younger, pulling out his cell phone. "Hi," he said into the mouthpiece. "Yeah, my boyfriend just fell and I think he's broken his arm...yes that's right...okay, thank you."

He looked down at Taemin, curled up in his arms. "I'm just going to carry you near the road; they've sent an ambulance to come pick us up." He stood up, being careful not to jostle him.

Even so, the slight movement hurt. "Mmmmm," Taemin mumbled into his shirt. "It hurts so much."

"I know baby, I know; I'm going to get you better," he promised.

~

Hours later, they were finally home from the hospital, Taemin's arm wrapped in a cast.

"You don't have to carry me, you know," he reminded his overprotective boyfriend. "I broke my arm, not my leg."

"But what if you trip or something and hurt yourself even more?" Minho laid the younger in bed before laying down beside him. "I will not let that happen."

"Okay hyung," Taemin smiled, clinging to his shirt. "Thank you."

"Anytime Minnie, anytime."


uh oh! Taemin got hurt O.O

please don't kill me; i just thought there needed to be some drama or something

subscribing and commenting would be cool ^^

and thank you for being amazing /flings cookies/ you're the best<3