July 15th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

"Weee!" Taemin cried as he clung to Minho's shopping cart.

It was grocery day, which meant buying at least three family-sized cases of banana milk, coffee, food for Jonghyun's dog, Roo, cereal for Key, and chicken for Onew. This week, however, there were a few extra things Minho had to buy without Taemin's knowledge.

"Taeminnie?"

Taemin looked up from his banana milk analysis. "Yeah?"

"Would you be able to grab Key's cereal and Onew's chicken?" he asked. "I'm going to go to the other side of the store and grab the dog food," he said, heaving the banana milk into the cart.

Taemin nodded happily. "Sure hyung; I'll meet you at the cashier, okay?" And he was off.

Minho sighed in relief. That was easy. He carefully steered into the party aisle, picking out some decorations and candles for Taemin's birthday. He didn't need to worry about the present; that was already taken care of.

Next, he headed into the pet aisle, grabbing two bags of food before going to meet Taemin near the cashiers.

"Hyung!" Taemin called. "Look what I found!" He held up a plush frog toy. "It's one of your offspring," he teased.

Minho chuckled in response, finding a Kinopio plushie off the shelf next to him, showing it to his boyfriend. "Then I guess I found your mushroom offspring."

Taemin laughed, pulling the other into a warm embrace. "Minho," he said into his shirt.

"Hmm?"

"I don't have mushroom hair anymore."


hello

so my friend recently informed me that Kinopio is actually called Toad (you know that mushroom character in mario) and Kinopio is apparently the japanese name for him, so sorry if there was any confusion there

oops?

comment and subscribe if you like

and thank you once again for your patience and support<3