July 22nd, 2012

Summer of 2Min

It was a surprisingly windy day for July; it was cold too.

Taemin and Minho were bundled in jeans and sweaters, walking Bubble through the park.

Bubble was happily skittering at the end of her leash, chasing leaves as they blew across their path.

Taemin smiled up at his boyfriend, immensely enjoying their time together as a family.

Minho's expression mirrored his own, interlacing their fingers together; Taemin swung their joined hands playfully as they walked further.

Bubble suddenly pulled on her leash, dragging Taemin, and by extension, Minho, off the path and across the grassy area. She stopped at a tree to sniff, then laid down, tired.

Minho laughed, scooping up the now sleeping puppy and walked over to a bench nearby, pulling Taemin along with his other hand.

They sat down on the bench, Bubble laying across both of their laps. Taemin leaned his head on Minho's shoulder, who wrapped an arm around him, holding him close.

"You're warm," Taemin commented absently.

Minho chuckled. "I think you are." He tugged him closer to his side, turning his head to nuzzle the light blond hair.

The younger sighed in contentment, enjoying the feeling as he closed his eyes. "Let's stay here awhile, okay hyung?"

"Okay."


it's windy and cold here right now too...except i don't have a Minho or a Taemin to warm me up...

but i do have a dog...

/calls dog/

i'm gonna give her a hug instead ^^

 

comment and subscribe if you want

and see you tomorrow<3