July 1st, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Taemin rolled over, hands searching the bed for Minho. Frowning when he came up with nothing, he peeked open one eye, then the other, to confirm his findings. That's odd.

His nose crinkled as a sweet smell came wafting in through the open bedroom door. 

Just as he was debating whether or not to get up and investigate, Minho strolled through the door carrying a tray heaped with food.

"Morning sunshine," he sang, sliding into bed before placing the tray on Taemin's lap.

"Hiya," Taemin responded, eyeing the plates of pancakes and maple syrup. "What's the occasion," he asked, finally looking up at his boyfriend.

"Happy Canada Day," MInho cheered.

Taemin gave him a puzzled look. "But hyung," he said, speaking slowly. "We don't live in Canada..."

"Well yeah, but..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Okay, I actually just wanted an excuse to make pancakes," he admitted, grinning.

Taemin crinkled his eyes happily and clapped his hands. "Feed me; I want to see how good they are!"

Minho stuck out his tongue but fed him a forkful anyway. "Is it alright?" he asked anxiously.

His boyfriend nodded hugely, giving him two thumbs up while he swallowed. "But I think you should really tasted it for yourself."

He leaned over, capturing Minho's lips with his own.

They broke apart after some time to catch their breath.

Minho his lips. "I'm not sure if they're that good...I think you're going to have to remind me."

With that, he claimed Taemin's lips again as they enjoyed their 'breakfast'.

~~~

Happy Canada Day ^^

I don't think I'm having pancakes this morning, but letting 2min have them are the next best thing xD

as always, hope you enjoyed it

comment, rate, subscribe, follow

and please check out my other stories because they're feeling lonely too ^^

thank you for your support and love and I shall see you tomorrow<3