July 7th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

 

"Taeminnie-ah..."

"Hmm..."

"Minnie baby, wake up..." This time Taemin's shoulder was gently jostled.

"I don't wanna..." he mumbled, curling in towards where Minho was sitting on the bed.

Minho smiled gently, the soft blond hair. "Fine, you don't have to wake up, but can you at least try to reman conscious for me?"

He saw a faint nod of his head. He then scooped his boyfriend off the bed, cradling him against his bare chest.

Taemin sighed, snuggling in to the other's warmth as he was carried across their bedroom to the adjoing bathroom. He was placed on his feet a moment later, Minho lightly holding his shoulder to keep him upright.

After making sure Taemin wasn't about to tip over, he bent over the bathtub to turn on the water. He turned back to his boyfriend, who was tiredly peering around at his surroundings.

"Arms up Minnie," he instructed, as if to a small child.

Taemin raised his arms, allowed Minho to pull it over his head.

"Pants?" he requested. He turned around to add bubbles to the water, checking the temperature before reaching for Taemin, lifting him into the water where he sat down.

Minho removed his own pants as well, settling behind the younger.

Taemin shifted back, molding their bodies together as he leaned his head against his boyfriend's shoulder. He let out a breath, contented.

"Hyung? What country is this from?" he asked, tipping his head to look up at the other.

"Hmm...Let's say this is France's custom," he suggested.

"Then we're going to go to France and get married, okay hyung?"

"Of course," he replied, kissing the younger's head. "Anything for my Minnie."

Satisfied, Taemin settled back comfortably in Minho's arms, ready to spend the rest of the morning enjoying the hot water.


ayo

i could swear to god people hate my stories or something; almost no one's subscribing >.<

hope this was alright, i cannot think of anything :/

anyone wanna give me suggestions? send me a message either on here or on tumblr and i'll defs use it ^^

as usual: comment, rate subscribe, follow

and thank you for your support<3