July 3rd, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Taemin felt something warm and soft pressed against his cheek. It moved to his other cheek, then his eyelids. His eyes fluttered open as the feeling went to his lips.

He was instantly greeted by Minho's face directly above him, eyes closed as he continued to kiss Taemin.

"Mmm." Taemin melted into the kiss, lightly tracing along his boyfriend's chest, letting him know he was awake.

Without opening his eyes, Minho pulled away for a breath, resting their foreheads together.

Taemin touched Minho's cheek, rubbing his thumb along the curve of his cheekbone. "What was that for," he asked, slightly breathless.

Minho opened his eyes then, rolling to lay beside Taemin. "One: I love you," he counted on his fingers. "And two: Key came in here and said it's laundry day, so we have to wash our sheets."

Taemin threw his arm over his eyes. "I don't want to," he whined.

"Yes you do," Minho countered, removing his arm from his face and proceeding to kiss his way up to his shoulder, earning a small giggle from the younger.

"No!" he protested, giggle-squirming as he tried to escape. "No! You can't make me!"

"Yes I can." Minho had moved to his face, kissing everywhere he could reach.

Finally, Taemin gave in. "Alright! I'll do it! I'll help you!"

The other boy grinned, triumphant, scooping him out of bed. Once on his feet, the blond haired boy bent down and picked up a pillow, whacking his boyfriend with it playfully. "Mehrong," he stuck out his tongue.

Laughing, the elder reciprocated, and it soon turned into a full fledged pillow fight.

Hearing their laughter, Key stopped by to check in on their progress. His jaw dropped at the mess they had created. 

"Seriously?!" he exclaimed incredulously.

"Umm..." The two boys instantly dropped their pillows, noticing for the first time all of the feathers, fallen out of the pillows, floating around the room.

They looked at each other for a fleeting moment.

"He did it!" they shouted in unison, and ran from the room.


salut!

i hope this one was okay...i thought of it at 2 this morning :3

so ya

make me happy!

comment, rate, subscribe, follow

I will love you forever ^^

thank you for your support<3