July 18th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Taemin felt a bit of weight on his shoulder, then soft on his nose and cheeks.

"Minho," he giggled. "Stop it!" He reached out his hand, but instead of touching his boyfriend's hair, he felt something furry, and much smaller than Minho.

Confused, he opened his eyes to a little brown puppy, the same one he had played with at the animal cafe.

"Happy birthday baby," Minho said beside him, hand pushing Taemin's hair back from his face before kissing his forehead.

"Minho!" Taemin squealed in delight. "Did you get her for me?"

Minho nodded, smiling.

Taemin gently set the puppy beside him on the bed before catapulting into his boyfriend's arms, legs wrapping around his waist. He immediately began kissing everywhere he could reach. "Thank you," he said in between kisses. "Thank you thank you thank you."

Minho chuckled in response, kissing him back before sitting on the bed, Taemin still in his lap. The puppy scuttled over to her new umma; Taemin picked up the wriggling little bundle, holding her in his arms.

The puppy sniffled curiously at Taemin's hair, then, deciding she liked it, his cheek again. Taemin giggled, looking up at Minho, who smiled back, petting the puppy's head.

"I think she likes how you smell too," he commented, sniffing the blond hair exaggeratedly.

"Hyung," Taemin pouted, though secretly enjoying the feeling.

The elder laughed, ruffling his hair playfully before kissing his pouting lips. "So what do you want to name her?"

"I was thinking -"

He was cut off as Onew, Key, and Jonghyun came into the room, carrying a birthday cake and singing. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday my Minnie," Minho joined in, making Taemin shiver; he loved Minho's singing voice.

They finished singing, Key holding the cake in front of Taemin. "Make a wish, baby," he told him, smiling. "And don't leave too many candles still lit or Minho will get jealous," he teased, sticking his tongue out when Minho playfully smacked him on the head.

Taemin closed his eyes, thinking of his wish, then blew out all his candles.

Everyone cheered, and Key and Jonghyun went to cut the cake.

"What did you wish for?" Minho whispered in his ear.

"I can't tell you or it won't come true," Taemin whispered back. "But I'll give you a hint."

He leaned back in his spot on Minho's lap and placed a sweet, soft kiss on his lips.


IT'S TAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY /le sobs

and does anyone want to name Taemin's new puppy? :D

no?

okay.

that is all.

comment and subscribe if you like

thank you for reading<3

and party hard ^^