July 2nd, 2012

Summer of 2Min

"RAblmmamaBLAAma..."

Minho sat up straight. He did not just hear that.

"RABLMMAMABLAAMA!"

This time it was louder. Okay, definitely didn't make that one up.

He decided to follow the sound to its source.

Wandering out of the bedroom, he traced it to the kitchen. Hesitantly, he pushed open the door, to be greeted by Taemin bouncing on the balls of his feet and wiggling his hips from side to side.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!" he sand as he danced.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

He stirred the noodles. 

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

He shook the packet of seasoning into the pot.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

He swirled the seasoning into the hot water and noodles.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

Steam spun out of the pot as he turned to grab a bowl from the cupboard.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

He placed the bowl on the counter.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

He pulled a pair of chopsticks out of the drawer.

"Ramen ramen ramEN!"

He began serving the ramen into his bowl, this time humming to the same beat while his hips continued to move in time.

Not wanting to disturb his boyfriend, but feeling the need to make his presence known, Minho cleared his throat.

The noise made Taemin jump. "Oh!" He blushed a pretty pink, running his fingers through his already tousled hair. "Whatcha doin'?"

Minho chuckled. "I was about to ask you the same thing."

Taemin crinkled up his eyes and wiggled his bum again. "I was doing my ramen dance." He nodded, "Your turn."

"I was enjoying your...um...performance." His eyes widened, realizing what he had just said. "Wait! I mean..."

The musical tinkling of Taemin's laughter cut him off. "Gotcha," he winked. He held out a bowl of steaming noodles.

"Ramen?"

~~~

Heyo

hope you enjoyed it ^^

please comment, rate, subscribe, follow

and thank you for your support

you keep me motivated<3