July 23rd, 2012

Summer of 2Min

"Hmm," Taemin hummed to himself, looking at the variety of decorations in Key's baking cupboard. He reached for pink sprinkles, setting them down on the counter.

Shutting the cupboard door, he looked at the plate of cupcakes he had made; they were vanilla and frosted in pink lemonade flavoured icing.

He shook a few sprinkles onto a cupcake experimentally, deciding if he liked it or not.

Satisfied, he dusted the rest of the cupcakes with the sprinkles.

"There," he whispered. "They're perfect."

"What's perfect?"

Taemin twirled around, surprised, to see Minho standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "Oh! It's just you," he breathed.

"Just me?" Minho placed a hand on his chest, mock offended. "Just me? Thanks for letting me know." He grinned, walking towards his boyfriend, placing a small kiss on the top of his blond hair.

"Yes, just you," Taemin smiled impishly. "I made these cupcakes just for you." He held out a pink frosted cupcake.

Minho's expression softened. "Really?" He accepted the treat, biting into it. "It's really good!" he exclaimed to an overjoyed Taemin.

"They are?" Taemin asked excitedly.

Minho swiped a bit of icing off the cupcake with his finger, putting it on Taemin's cheek. He it off, smiling when the younger boy giggled. "It's sweet," he told him, pecking his lips. "Just like you."


it's my friend's birthday in a couple days and she's halfway around the world, but because i'm gonna make cupcakes for her, i thought Taemin should too ^^

that's the backstory lmao

comment and subscribe if it pleases you

and thank you for all of your wonderful comments and being amazing; it makes me smile<3