June 30th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

"Hyung," a voice whined from the kitchen.

Minho followed the sound to its source to find Taemin facing the stove, a white apron tied around his waist.

He crept behind him, kissing the skin just behind his ear.

Taemin jumped slightly, then relaxed into him. "Hyung," he said, feigning seriousness. "You shouldn't scare the chef; it could ruin your meal, and then you'll be scared to ear again, and then you'll die." He finished with his eyes wide and lips resembling and 'O'.

Minho laughed, taking a step back. "I am so very sorry, Master Chef," he said, bowing. "Will you ever forgive me?"

"Hmm," Taemin put the spoon to his chin in thought, getting red sauce on his face. "How about you try this and I'll get back to you," he replied, winking.

Minho went to where Taemin was standing with a spoonful of the tomato sauce.

"Say ahh!"

Minho obliged, "Ahh!" He swallowed. "Hey! This is actually really good!" he exclaimed.

"Really?" Taemin's eyes lit up.

"Really," Minho confirmed. "What's it for anyway," he questioned, snaking his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"I'm making spaghetti for tonight," he smiled up at the taller boy. "Surprise!"

~~~

hiya!

hope the update was alright

and i have to go to work soon so i don't have time to post all the links, but pleaseplease go read my other stories ^^

as usual,

comment, rate, subscribe, follow

all are much appreciated

and thank you so much for all the support you've  already shown<3