July 16th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

It was freezing cold, and Taemin swore he was going to get hypothermia and die. He felt something carefully being laid over him; he touched the soft material and concluded that it was a blanket.

He slowly opened his eyes to darkness, the only light in the room being the moonlight shining through the window on the other side of the bedroom. He felt something gently press just over his eyelid, and his lashes fluttered closed to enjoy the feeling.

"I'm sorry," Minho whispered. "Did I wake you?"

Taemin placed his hand against the other's cheek, smiling softly as he leaned into his touch. "No," he assured him. "I was cold." As if to emphasize this, a bone wracking tremor rocked through his thin frame.

Minho hugged the smaller boy to himself, rubbing his back in soothing circles. Taemin sighed in content, laying his head against Minho's shoulder, as he felt his whole body relax. He clutched at his shirt, inhaling his scent; it was something just barely spicy, and something else entirely Minho. It was perfect.

Minho nuzzled Taemin's hair, loving how soft it felt against his skin, and how he could still smell his strawberry shampoo.

He placed a tender kiss on the exposed skin along his neck. "Are you warm now?" he asked, lips next to his ear.

Taemin nodded, snuggling further into his chest.

Minho smiled, holding him closer. "Good; now sleep, my love," he cooed.

Taemin obeyed, falling asleep to the sound of Minho's steady heartbeats, the feeling of his strong arms holding him close, and the knowledge that he was loved unconditionally.


just a really short update today, but lots of fluff so i hope you like it

comment and subscribe if you want

and thank you for reading and being amazing<3