June 27th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Something blond whizzed past Minho's nose, streaking farther and farther away from the brick building, outside of which he was standing.

"Woo-hoo!" followed by "Aww yeah!" and "I'm done!" as well as other exclamations of glee, could be heard in his wake.

Minho grinned, taking off after his hyper boyfriend.

He caught up to him in a meadow outside of the school's campus, where he found a twirling Taemin.

Minho watched as the sun kissed his boyfriend's hair, his face turning upwards to be touched as well.

Taemin, sensing someone watching him, opened his bright brown eyes to meet Minho's.

He bounded into his awaiting arms to be securely embraced.

"Hyung," he whispered excitedly after a moment of reunion. "School's over."

Taemin stepped back slightly, firmly intertwining their hands, smiling like the Cheshire cat in all of his disheveled glory.

Minho crinkled his eyes in return.

"I know," he replied, hand ghosting over the other's hair, smoothing down the flyaways. "How are we going to spend this summer?"

Taemin put his hand to his chin, miming the 'thinking' pose.

"Well," he said, as if after much deliberation. "We should start on the right foot, so you should buy me banana milk."

He nodded then, looking very seriously up at Minho, who chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Then banana mil it is for my Taeminnie."

They walked hand in hand to the market, swinging their hands as the went.

Summer was off to a good start.


Hello darlings!

Yay! First update!

so yeah

comment, rate, subscribe, follow me on tumblr if you want me to love you

LOL jk I'll love you anyway not really

anyway, thank you so much for supporting<3