July 12th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

The sun  was shining brightly in the sky, giving everything in the park such vibrant colour, it was as if it was a cartoon.

Taemin and Minho were lounging in the shade of a large tree, Taemin cradled in Minho's embrace. Minho was being especially careful of Taemin's broken arm, gently supporting it on his leg so as not to further injure it.

On the way, there had even been a full-on discussion as to what he wasn't allowed to do: "No, you may not play on the playground...yes, that includes the slides...swings do, in fact, count...just because they're separate doesn't mean they're not play equipment...because that's how you got hurt in the first place!" Minho finished, half exasperated and half amused. He practically dragged Taemin past the the playground to the tree, under which they were now sitting.

Taemin had been quiet after their discussion, except for a few whimpers of pain due to his arm, to which Minho tried desperately to soothe.

He shifted in the elder's arms, tugging lightly on the hand he was holding. "Minho?" he asked quietly.

Minho immediately looked down at the smaller boy, automatically searching for any signs of discomfort. Finding none, he replied, "What is it baby?"

"You said no playground, right?" Minho nodded slowly, not sure where this was going. "Would you say no if I asked for a kiss?" he questioned, pointing to his lips.

Minho moved his hand to the back of Taemin's neck before placing his lips on the other's, lingering as warmth flowed through both of them. He pulled away after a sweet moment, finding himself gazing into his boyfriend's honey coloured eyes, which were sparkling with joy.

Taemin giggled softly, "Guess not."


ohmygosh

so

i actually did update with this last night, but when i came on here to check stuff this morning, it showed it wasn't here

like at all

so sorry about that you guys

idek what happened :/

anyway,

comment and subscribe if you want

et merci beaucoup pour tout votre soutien ^^

it makes me happy<3