July 20th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

"Ohh," Taemin gasped. "Everything's so pretty."

He was standing in the middle of an upscale doggy boutique in downtown Seoul, gaping at all of the expensive items.

"MInho," he half whispered. "Look at that sparkly collar! It's like a necklace!"

Minho chuckled, admiring his boyfriend's cuteness. "Do you really think I would allow anything but the best for our dog-child?"

Taemin smiled. "Of course not; you never let me down." His eyes went wide again. "Look at that one! Oh Minho we're going to get this one for her." He the stones embossed on the leather, then handed it to the elder while he went to look for a matching leash.

They spent a good hour picking things out for their puppy: a few tennis balls, a pink bed, food and water bowls, and a matching leash. The cherry on top was the collar though; they had got their puppy's name engraved on the little silver tag, because they were really cool dog-parents.

Taemin held up the name tag to the light, admiring the way it threw rainbows against the walls - and occasionally in Minho's eyes, to which he responded by tickling him until he stopped.

"Isn't it pretty Minho?" he asked for the umpteenth time.

The dark haired boy playfully ruffled his hair. "Yes, it's beautiful," he agreed. "But I have to ask: where did you come up with the name Bubble?"

"Well, I like bubbles, and they're pretty, and fun to play with, and they get little rainbows in them when the sun's out," he explained. "And that's exactly how she is; with the shiny collar tag, she'll even have the rainbow part."

Minho smiled at his explanation. "Taemin, I hope you never change."

Taemin looked up, eyes questioning. "Why hyung?"

"Just don't, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you Minnie." And he kissed him, right there in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.


the puppy is named!

props to SHINeebiased080525 for the name suggestion ^^

comment and subscribe if you like

and thank you for reading<3