July 13th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

They were wall king along the sidewalk, Taemin's good hand in Minho's, while Taemin was nattering continually about Friday the 13th.

"And also," he continued. "Did you know that more people get admitted into the hospital on Friday the 13th? That has to count for something!" He was insistent.

"Yeah, they're all crazy," Minho muttered under his breath.

"Sorry hyung? I didn't catch that."

"Nothing," Minho said, shaking his head. "Hey look! That coffee shop they were renovating reopened!" He looked down at the little blond beside him. "Do you wanna go get something?"

"Let's go!" Taemin grabbed Minho's hand more firmly and raced across the street, dodging slow-moving cars as he went.

"Taemin!" Minho cried, and picked him up, slinging him across his back so he would avoid getting hurt. Luckily, they managed to reach the other side unscathed. "Are you crazy," he panted, setting the younger back down. "You could've had us killed!"

"Oops?" He shrugged indifferently. "But we're fine, so..." He gave a small smile, then began walking in the direction of the coffee shop.

Minho shook his head and followed his boyfriend, vowing to keep a more careful eye on him.

They entered the cool interior of the coffee shop and queued up, looking at the drinks menu behind the counter.

"What are you gonna get Minnie?"

"Ummm...I don't know yet," he furrowed his brow. "Maybe a banana smoothie."

"Sounds good." Minho ruffled the blond hair and went to order. "One banana smoothie and one iced chai latte, please."

Once given their drinks, they went over to an empty table in a corner.

Seated, Minho began to ask Taemin, again, what exactly he was thinking by rushing out into the street.

Taemin fiddled with his fingers a little. "I...just..." He looked up, making eye contact. "I wanted to see if you would run after me..." He looked down at his fingers again. "Are you mad?"

Minho's features softened. "No, no I'm not mad. I was upset, though, but just because you were doing something crazy and I was afraid you would get hurt." He walked over to Taemin's seat, crouching in front of him; he put his finger under his chin, coaxing his face up. "Minnie, I will always run after you, even if it's a little crazy; I promise."

Taemin smiled a little at his words. He threw his arms around Minho's neck, holding him close, inhaling the comforting scent of his shampoo. They both sighed in relief, their breath mingling as one.


So there you go.

Sorry, ik i'm really behind; i've had a lot of stuff to do, but update for today's chapter tonight. promise ^^

comment and subscribe if you want

and once again thank you for all your support<3

now off to work xD