June 29th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.

Taemin froze for a brief second in each position, forcing himself to work harder and make each move count.

He had been in the practice room for over 4 hours already, perfecting each position for their Japanese Lucifer dance. This promotion had to be better than all of them, and he refused to be the reason why SHINee did't do well.

The music ended and he finally took a breath, panting. He looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Sweat driped down his nose. His hair had fallen out of its tiny ponytail at his neck, his clothes were sliding off his shoulders and sticking to him everywhere else. He shook his head. spraying water everywhere.

"Whoa there," a voice came from the back of the room.

Taemin spun around to see Minho leaning casually against the door frame.

"I knew you're as cute as a puppy, but I didn't know you behaved like one as well," he teased. 

"Minho, I'm tired," Taemin whined, holding out his arms for a hug.

"Aww," Minho cooed, transforming into the concerned boyfriend, tripping over to the smaller boy. "Come here."

Taemin folded himself into Minho's arms, letting himself go limp as he supported his weight.

"We have to get these nightmares under control," Minho murmured after a moment.

"I know," Taemin sighed. "I just don't know how."

"Well," Minho said thoughtfully. "What usually makes them go away?"

The younger boy blushed and mumbled something incoherent into Minho's shirt.

"Sorry?"

Taemin looked up, ears still pink, and took a deep breath, "Sleeping with you."

Minho laughed then, pinching his boyfriend's cheeks. "It shall be done," he declared.

In response, Taemin seized his face with both hands, kissing him full on the lips.

~~~

 

Hello again

this is going to annoy me: that line thing I usually put up there ^ ya, it's gone. So now I can't use it and UGHH

#firstworldproblems xD

hope that was alright :3

please check out my other fics too:

Just the Two of Us

Rain Showers

Open vs. Closed Eyes

and thank you to everyone else who is amazing and has been reading and subscribing and commenting and following

you all deserve cookies and gold stars<3