July 17th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Taemin and Minho were walking downtown, hand in hand.

"Last day before you turn 20," Minho reminded him. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to go to a children's movie before I become old like you," Taemin grinned slyly at the older boy.

"Yah!" Minho cried. "You're lucky I love you, otherwise I would...I would throw away your banana milk!"

Taemin put his hand to his chest, feigning hurt. "No! Not my precious milk!"

Minho just laughed, pulling him to the movie theater.

"Two adult tickets for 'Pororo the Movie' please," he told the sales lady.

Tickets in hand, they happily went to order popcorn, the jumbo size of course, before going to find seats.

They sat down, Taemin leaning his head against his boyfriend's shoulder. "This reminds me of our first date," he sighed. "Except we were more awkward then."

Minho chuckled at the memory. "Remember the popcorn incident?"

Taemin buried his face in Minho's shirt. "Nooo!" he squealed. "Don't remind me!"

The elder shook his head in amusement, Taemin's soft blond hair.

"And besides," the blond mumbled. "We're not still like that."

The opening credits started and they both reached for popcorn at the same time.

Minho grabbed Taemin's hand, lacing their fingers together. "Nope," he laugh whispered. "We're not like that at all."


hiya

nothing really to say today, so comment and subscribe if you like

and thanks for reading<3