July 19th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Minho sleepily blinked open his eyes, finding himself looking at Taemin curled up to his side with his puppy. As much as it broke his heart to do so, he gently shook his boyfriend awake.

"Minnie," he called gently. "Minnie baby, wake up time. Your puppy probably has to pee by now."

Nodding, Taemin sat up, shifting the sleeping puppy to Minho's lap as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

Minho kissed the youngers hair, then helped him stumble out of bed.

"Where are we gonna take her?" Taemin asked as they slowly stumbled down the stairs to the front door.

"Just out here," Minho gestured to the grass beside their dorm. "We just have to make sure she doesn't use the neighbours' area."

Taemin just nodded, pretending he was focusing in his sleep deprived state.

He watched as the elder set the puppy down on the grass; she immediately began sniffing around. "I forgot we had to take her out so often," he mumbled to Minho.

Minho smiled, ruffling the blond hair. "It's kind of like having our own child, don't you think?"

Taemin grinned. "It does." He bent down to pick up the puppy.

They turned around to go back into their dorm for a few more hours of sleep. "It's like our own little family."

Minho looked down at the younger, putting his arm around his waist to pull him close. "I like that," he mused. "We have our own little family."


yes, I really did just write about 2min taking their dog out to pee.

you're welcome.

 

OHMYGOSH I STILL DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR THE PUPPY

HELP MEEEEEE

 

thank you for reading<3