Chapter 9

Oppa is mainstream theres a reason why i dont call people that

Your POV:

You shall feel my wrath Onew-ssi.

Never call me weak honey.

Mwahahaahahhahhaahhaa

I took the duck tape and put it on Onew and started going around the tree.

"Alex what are you putting on me?" He asked curiously.

"Oh its something i got for you dont worry." I said with my evil smile on

Sehun was busily preparing the food while i was almost half way done stping him to the tree.

"Okay when i count to three you can open your eyes neh?"

"neh" onew replied.

I have to admit this is the stupidest idea i've ever came up with a freaking 3 year old can do this. But he fell for it aha man am i that good at acting?

Sehun looked up and has eyes were bigger than D.O's eyes his jaw hung and damn it was funny.

"Onew-ssi open your eyes." I said stiffling my laughter.

Its hard to hold it in when you see both of there faces but i wasnt the best for nothing so I stayed composed and kept my blank face.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Take me down here now.!!!" he yelled "And didnt i tell you to call me oppa?"

"no can do chicken freak" I said in a monotone.

"Are you disrespecting me? I lost my man pride" he said and hung his head low.

"You can lose what you never had." I said

"YAH YAH YAH YAH!!!! Get me down here now!!!" He yelled.

"I told you, you would regret it and i won our deal so you have to suffer." I smirked.

"Yah!!! Get -huff- me -huff- of hereeeee!!!" He struggled to break free.

"Yah Sehun can you give me my chicken? Im hungry" I said ignoring the guy taped up to a tree.

And soo the entire afternoon went like this:

Onew yelling at us giving him chicken.

Us ignoring and eating it.

And Sehun laughing when he finally found out what my plan was.

"Hey Alex that was a genius idea" he whispered giving me a thumbs up.

"Yeah its alright prolly one of my not so good plans." I sighed laying on the grass looking at the sky.

"What do mean this is pretty good " he laughed.

"whatever and eat cuz its 10 a.m. and you still need to show me everyone." I said.

"Ah right i almost forgot." he said and continue eating.

5 minutes later.........

"Okay lets go" I said walking away.

"YAH!! GET ME OUT OF HERE FIRST!!!" Onew yelled.

"oh yeah forgot." i replied nonchantly.

I ripped the tape with my bare hands.

I looked at me wide eye.

"How did you do that? duck tape is really strong" He replied shocked.

Think of something Alex. AH GOT IT!

"Nah its easy theres a point where you rip it and it'll tear easy."

Alex your soo smart i give you soo much props.

"Anyways Lets go i dont want to get yelled at." I said running back to SM Building." with the guys trailing behind me telling me to wait for them.

> > > > SHINee's Dorm > > > > >

"Everyone Im finally back and still hungry" Onew said with a pout.

"Hyung your always hungry~" A tall bug eyed dude came in.

"Yeah didnt you just go out to eat something?" A guy that looked like a girl came in.

"Did you bring us any food?" A dino looking guy came in.

"YAH CLEAN UP YOUR FAWKING MESSES IM NOT GONNA CLEAN IT UP FO RYOU GU- well hello there young lady. Who are you? Ah Sehun is this your Girlfriend?" So guy with weird hair said.

"No we are not dating hyung" Sehun said and looked at me.

he nugded me in the arm and gave me the 'act normal or theyre gonna be suspicious' look.

So i did what he "told' me to do.

"Aniyo We are not going out. Hes just my friend." i said smiling brightly.

"Aigooo your soo cute anyway lets introduce ourselves." the naggy guy said.

"Hello we are the shining SHINee. I am Onew the leader. But you already know that."

"I'm Taemin the maknae."

"Im Minho the rapper"

"im Jonghyun" He said with a erted smile.

"Im Kimbum but call me Key or Umma" he said like a mom.

Aish another bunch of crazy guys...... SM Waeyooo???

"Im Alex Wu Exo's new assistant and Kris's Wu little sister." I smiled.

"you and kris are nothing alike. Your soo cute and pretty and nice and just a cuttie" Key spazzed. "While Kris on the other hand is cold and scary and not cute."

"Ah Kamshamida Key-ssi" i said and bowed.

"YAH shes an evil little girl i swear!!" Onew butted in.

"Bwohh?! How? shes soo gentle and cute and nice. Just look at this face" Jonghyun said pinching my cheeks.

Sehun dont just stand there.. HELP ME!!!! Im trying to be as normal as i can!!!!

"Yah your hurting my friend" Sehun helped me.

"About time" I whispered so only he could hear me.

He just smiled.

"And how would you know shes evil?!?!" key nagged Onew.

"becuz she taped me up to a tree and ate chicken in front of me!!" He said explaining everything.

"Yah i didnt do any of that!! Stop saying that!" I said and pretended to cry.

"Look what you did!! You made her cry!!!" Taemin said and came to hug me. "Hyung say sorry."

"Yah! what- bbut- she- i swear- she- b-s-d-r-e-f- evilll" Onew was shocked at how much people liked her already. "Aish fine Alex im sorry."

"Its okay i forgive you" i said taking my face out of Taemins chest smiling at him.

Taemin was still holding on to me and looking at me.

Dude if  no one was here i'll tie you up to a tree as well.

Taemins POV:

Omo Alex is soo pretty and really cute.

When she introduced herself i already new everyone was attracted to her.

She has this vibe that everyone wants.

When i first looked at her my heart just stopped.

Do i ............ Like her??

No it cant be i just met her.

I see the way Sehun looks at her and it loks like he feels something for her as well. I mean this girl already feels like shes going to have a special place in everyones heart.

Onew hyung, even him when she said sorry to him he already soften up to her already. AND HES THE ONE TO HOLD GRUDGES.

"Thats okay Alex, Friends?" he said with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Friends" she said and smiled.

There she goes again that smile is a rare one. But it doesnt seem real. Well it does but her eyes tell another story.

I continued staring at her while she talked to other people.

"Uhh Taemin-ssi can you let go of me? Im okay now" she smiled at me. Her eyes were shining.

Oh crap i havent realized i was still hugging her close to me.

"Oh yeah sorry" I chuckeled and scratched my head.

"TAEMINS BLUSHING!!!!!!!!!" Minho shouted and everyone look over to me.

"Aigoooo Taemin is Blushing!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH~~~ " Key, Onew, and Jong hyung yelled out.

"Aish shut up its just really hot in here" I said fanning myself like i was hot.

Alex gave me a weird look and i mouthed 'help me' to her. Hopefully she helps me.

"Yeaa its really hot in here how do you guys live in here." She whined. "Im surprised you guys havent been baked yet."

Dayum shes good at acting.

"Oh yeah your right huh? It is hot in here ive never noticed." Key and jong said.

WOW!!! They totally fell under her spell! Oh my god this girl is seriously something.

I cant believe it. Key is always the last one to feel this close to someone ESPECIALLY A GIRL!! He ALWAYS finds something to be against a girl until she proves herself and that can take months sometimes a years.

But Alex.......

Shes here for not even 10 minutes and shes got them wrapped around her fingers.

"Im hungry Taemin-ssi" She said turning to me.

"okay i'll make you something." I said and got up to get her something to eat.

Keys POV:

"Im hungry Taemin-ssi" She said turning to Taemin

"okay i'll make you something."He said and got up to get her something to eat.

"but you just ate!" Onew said rememebring what happened.

"But im still hungry Onew-ssi" She pouted.

"Your a fattie" Onew said.

She puted even more.

"Alright i wont tease you cuz your soo cute."

"Yah Jong did you see that?" i Whispered to him while Minho, Sehun and Onew were playing with Alex.

"No see what?" He asked confused.

"Alex told Taemin she was hungry and he went to make her food without hesitating!! HE never did that when one of us told him to get us something to eat. He would argue and do his aeygo and end up winning." I told him.

"Dang that girl sure is something" Jong said

"You got that right" key said. "lets go join them"

OMGG JONG IS SOOO SLOW I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT TO HIM!!!

Man i like this girl shes really fast.

Your POV:

We were playing truth or dare with a bottle and it was getting pretty interesting to them at least.

It was okay to me.

Then Key and Jonghyun came to sit with us.

"What are you guys doing?" Jonghyun asked us.

"Just playing truth or dare with a bottle." I replied not looking up.

Oh SHIEEETTT i forgot i need to act normal.

"Pssst Alex" I heard Sehun say.

I looked at him.

"Stop being a machine and act real. That means make eye contact" He whispered so low i could barely make out what he was saying.

"I sorry just a habit" I said.

"ALEXXXX YES FINALLY THE BOTTLE LANDED ON YOU!!" Onew shouted.

"Dangg it" I said and they all laughed.

"Awwe your so cute" Key said for like the billionth time -___-

"Okay truth or dare" Minho said getting all excited he was leaning to me.

"Yahh calm your balls" I 'giggle' <--- pretending remember? aha anyways, "I pick dare"

"Okay I dare you.... to act like your Taemins girlfriend when he comes back for 10 minutes?" He said with an evil grin.

"I dont see any harm to that soo okay." i said and thats when Taemin entered the room with my food.

OHOHOH this is gonna be fun i admit this is pretty evil Mwahahaha.

"Here you go Alex" Taemin said sitting next to me.

"Awwe Gomwa OPPA" I said emphasizing the word 'oppa.'

i saw everyones expression they look like they were gonna crack.

"huh? Oppa?" He asked confused but you could see he liked it when you called him oppa.

"Mhm becuz your older than me. Is that a crime to call you Oppa?" i said trying to sound hurt.

"A-a-aniyo." he stuttered.

"Good then" I smiled  and sat on his lap.

"Alex what are you doing?" he asked blushing.

"well the floor was uncomfortable and your  lap looked comfortable." I said with my cute face on.

"Yeah Taemin is there something wrong with her sitting on you lap?" Jonghyun asked playing along. Soon everyone saw this as a chance to play with him and playing along.

So i snuggled closer to him and ate my sandwhich.

"Oppa do you want a bite?" i said feeding him. he gladly took it.

"AWWWWWWW" everyone said.

Taemins POV:

"AWWWWWWW" everyone said.

Alex was being really close to me and i have to admit i liked the feeling.

I looked at Sehun and he didnt seem soo cheery as everyone else.

Once she finished her sandwhich she grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

It felt as if we were a couple.

"Awe look at that they could be a couple!" Onew, Key and Minho hollered at the same time.

"Its been 7 mintues since they started acting like one isnt that cuteeee" Sehun said trying to act all cheery.

"Oppa why is everyone saying that" She dug her face in my chest and i hugged her as if she was my girlfriend.

She felt warm and it was nice.

"Look ten minutes and they could feature on 'We got married' ahaha" Key laughed. Once Key said ten minutes she immediately got off my lap and busted up laughing.

"Sorry Taemin-ssi they dared me to act like i was your girlfriend." She chuckled.

Oh so it was just a dare.

Sigh~

Sehuns POV:

I didnt like it when she got all close to Taemin.

I know its a dare and all but still i dont know.

"hey Alex we need to go see the rest of SM so see bye to SHINee." I said getting up.

"Okay Bye SHINee. Alright lets go." she said walking to the door.

"BYEEEE ALEXX COME BACKK SOON SO WE CAN HANG OUT"

"NOOO ALEX DONT LEAAVE US!!!"

"ALEX YOU BETTER COMEBACK!!! I MEAN IT!!"

"YAH!!! DONT LEAVE STAY HERE ITS MORE FUN AND BETTER!!!" they all shouted.

"Okay okay Byeeee" She said a little annoyed but hid it.

Thats the Alex i know.

"They really like you huh?" I asked her.

"i dont know." She said with her pokerface and monotone.

"what do you mean by 'i dont know'?" I asked.

"I dont know they get attached too easily??" she said.

"Ahh i see not used to it i guess?" i scratched my head.

"You could say that. Anyways where are we going now?" She asked.

"Hmm do you wanna go visit the SNSD noonas? Its 12 so they should be there." I asked looking at her.

"Hmm sure okay at least theyre girls." She said and we headed to SNSD's room.

Your POV:

I feeling its gonna be a long day. Earlier i asked Kris how many groups are in SM and he said well right now its Us, SHINee, SNSD, F(x), Super Junior, and DBSK (A/n: the remaining DBSK memebers)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was long! I had a lot to put soo yeah but idk if i want to just stop at SNSD and then just put that they met the rest. GAHHH hard decisions Im gonna CRYY~ T^T Someone help me Pleasseee IDK what to dooo.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS?? Or im not gonna know what to do T^T Thanks you Guys I love you

LOTS OF <33333333333333333

Blackgem :D