Chapter 8

Oppa is mainstream theres a reason why i dont call people that

Sehuns POV:

"On a count of 3 run and go into the door across from the chicken dude and run into a room and stay there got it?" I whispered to Alex.

"Or i can get kick his if he touches me" She said.

"Or you can do that." i said.

And we resumed walking up to Onew.

"YAH!! DONT IGNORE  ME I HEARD YOU SAY CHICKEN!!!!" Onew yelled as we stayed silent and continued walking to the door we were soo close.

Your POV:

OH MY GOD SEHUN LOOK AT THAT CHICKEN FREAK................... Can someone get me duck tape? Anyone?

Im soo sorry for being mean to your beloved oppa..... BUT SOMEONE BEFORE MY EARS EXPLODE FROM THE WORD CHICKEN!!!

I swear im sick of chicken now.

Hes blabbling abot chicken this and chicken that.

Accusing us that we said chicken and now he demands us to give him some.

WTF!!!!

I swear once i get my hands on some duck tape imm tape him up to a flag pole and tape his mouth shut.

"I WANT MY CHICKEN!!!" He yelled.

OMG!!!

I swear i will never give him my chi-

THE FAWK?!?!?!?

Oh hail naw he did not just grab me.

"Let me go or your gonna regret it" I said in a dead serious tone.

"No your gonna regret it for not handing me chicken" He said in a loopy voice but kinda scary i have to say but ive been through worse.

"You wanna bet?" I said with an evil smile on.

"Your on" He said.

Sehuns POV:

Oh no never challenge Alex shes more evil than me and I have the title of the most evil maknae.

Onew hyung say goodbye to chicken.

I shook my head.

"Hyung i dont think you should do that.. not a very good idea." I said.

"Shes just a little girl i can take her." he said full of determination.

"Dont say that hyung."

"Shes weak i can handle her"

"Good luck cuz your gonna need it."

"DO YOU UNDERESTIMATE YOUR HYUNG????" He yelled.

"Right now? yes" I said and looked at Alex who had the most evil grin in the world.

"You know what Chicken guy?" she said with her innocent smile on.

"Neh?" He said with a smile.

"You win I'll treat you to chicken right now but can ihave some duck tape?" she said with the cutest face in the world/

Onews POV:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweee she made the cutest face in the world.

Onew stay strong and ask her why she needs duck tape.

"W-w-w-w-why would you need duck tape?" I stuttered.

"Well i really need it to do something later on i need 2 fulll rolls cuz i think i ripped something back there and i was gonna fix it after meeting you guys but since im gonna treat you to chicken i'll do it afterwards then but i need it now." She did and aeygo.

OMG HOW MUCH MORE CUTER CAN SHE GET?????????

"Yea lemme get it for you." I said and walked back into the room and got 2 new full rolls of duck tape and handed then to her.

Your POV:

And BINGO!!! i thought once he handed me the tape.

Chicken boy begin to feel my wrath MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

So we walked to this chicken store and i told the chicken boy to wait out side while me and Sehun went to buy the chicken.

"Wait Girl lemme introduce myself to you since you are buying me chicken" he said before i went in.

"Okay."

"Hello Im the Leader of SHINee. My name is Onew" He said smiling bright.

"Im Alex Wu." I replied blankly.

"Also this is Kris' hyungs little sister" Sehun added

"Wahhh really???? You and your brother are somewhat alike but you're MUCH MORE CUTER" he said squeezing my cheeks.

I smiled brightly.

Hang in there Alex. You'll get your revenge to all of this later just keep smiling bright and acting normal.

Just a little more.

"Okay bye Onew-ssi im gonna get your chicken." I replied

" Call me Oppa" he said. But i just ignored his comment and walked in.

Once i entered the shop with the rolls of tape on my arm my smile faded and i went back to my pokerface.

"Wahhh Alex i didnt know you could be soo cute" Sehun teased.

"Whatever its being 'normal' and my plan is going smoothly" I said with an evil smile on.

Man this is gonna be good.

"Whats your evil plan missy?" Sehun questioned me.

"Nothing you'll see later."

We were next in line to order our chicken.

"Yah! Alex act normal in front of her we dont want her to kick us out." Sehun whispered into my ear.

"Okay whateves" I said.

"Next in line" The cheery cashier said.

"Hello welcome to Number 1 Chicken! What can i get you?" She said eyeing Sehun up and down blushing.

OHOHOHOHOHOH this is gonna be funnnnnn >:D

"Sehunnie Oppa can you order for me??? Please? I said and did my aeygo.

Sehun was a little shocked by i eyed him telling him to play along and he listen.

"Ahh neh~~ anything for my jagiya!!" he said back in a cute voice.

"Gomwa!! Oppa saraghaeyo" I said making a heart with my hand.

i reached down and laced my fingers with him and he did the same.

I raised my hand that was linked with his to pretend that i was thinking of what to order.

"Oppa~~~ Can i have that one?" I asked in my cute voice.

"Nehh yebo~~ Aigoo your soo cute i cant believe my girlfriend is soo cute and pretty." he said

"Oppa~" i said pretending to be embarassed.

I looked at her face and saw her disappointed. MWAHAHAHAHA oh i love my evil mind ahaha.

DAYUM i should go into acting or something ahahaa man evilness is prolly the only thing that gets me smiling.

Sehun ordered the food and we went to wait for our pick-up.

"AHAHAHHAAHAHA omo did you see her face when she thought we were a couple??? pwahaha" I said laughing.

"Yeah... evil things get you happy huh?" He said with a sigh.

"I guess" I said back to my normal face again.

Sehun POV:

I thought she was gonna start calling me oppa and she acted all girlfriendish. I cant believe it was to the other girl jealous.

I got my hopes up too high now

-sigh-

But i gotta say shes an amazing actor.

Im that was daebeak!!

She was like a whole different person i swear.

Aishh its only 9 a.m. and we're getting chicken for onew....

Anyways were just waiting now this is boring cuz shes not talking anymore.

Your POV:

It suddenly got quiet but i was fine with it. I kind of liked it.

"Ermm.. so what do you wanna do about my hyungs tonight?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm i dont know what do you have in mind?" I asked with another evil smirk cuz i was already planning something in my head.

"Err.. i dont know i mean you're like more evil than me... i dont even know what you're gonna do to Onew hyung later." he said with a shy smile.

"well tell me your ideas first and I'll tell you mine and we shall combine" I said with an evil grin.

"Whoaa you are evil aha combining 2 plans into one good one! I see i see. Alex You are now my partner in crime. I like the way you think." I said smiling.

"I like you too. I like the way you think and yes we are now partners in crime." I said holding my hand out for him to shake it.

He did with a smile that spread across his whole face.

"Order number 381! Order 381!!" someone yelled.

"yah its the same girl we have to act like a couple so grab my hand" i whispered.

"neh" he replied and didnt hesitate to grab my hand.

We walked over smiling and laughing. Sehun was telling me a joke and i pretended to laugh even tho i didnt know what he was talkin about. But i acted cute and all and stuff and yeah you get the point right?

We took the food and walked and saw Onew.

"hey you guys did take out?" He asked.

"yeah lets go to the park over there and sit under the tree and eat it. Its more peaceful and pretty." I said acting bubbly.

Hold it for just a little longer and you dont have to be disgusting anymore.

"okay lets gooooo!!" he said and we walked all the way to the park.

Soo i found a nice big tree and sat there.

"So are we gonna eat here?" Sehun asked.

"yes of course we're eating here silly." I said. Alex just a little longer.

Onew was about to open the bag but i snatched it away from him.

"Waeeeeyoo?!" He whined.

"Close your eyes and stand by the tree imm set everything out for you but you can open your eyes or your not getting any chicken arraso?" I said.

he nodded his head and did as i said.

"Psst Sehun-ssi set the stuff and my plan shall begin." I whispered into sehuns ear and set off with my plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ THIS:

I bet you guys already know my plan righgt?! Ahaha well you dont know the other half aha thanks for sunscribing!! and If you just subscribed then message me so i can thank you properly like i did with the other :D So COMMENT SND SUBSCRIBE!! The more comments the more subscribers the faster i shall update :D I love you guys <333

<33 Blackgem