Chapter 6

Oppa is mainstream theres a reason why i dont call people that

Your POV:

I woke up late the next moring but im sleepy what can you do.

Nothing.

Thats right nothing.

These fools wont be able to get me up. So i shall continue this nice sleep.

"MEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASSS!!!!"

Guess who that was?

Yes, it was kris.

Dammit i thought they werent gonna get me fuuuuaaaawwwwkkkkkkkk.

Then my room door bursted open and came in Kris obviously, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kai.......

Does he have to bring everyone???

"Mei wake up or your gonna regret it" Kris said.

"I dont regret things and i choose to sleep" I said stil asleep.

Those are the same words she always uses when they give her a choice and she always takes the risky choice Baekhyun thought.

"Whatever you say mei....... Guys get her!" Kris yelled.

Did that constipated face not hear a word i said to him last night??? Dam i think im the only one who inheritated the brains here.

What are they gonna do attack me?? I dont give a fawk cuz my instincts will kick in and i'll attack then go back to sleep.

The boys grabbed her limbs and carried her up.

"WHAT THE K PUT ME DOWN YOU HEADS!!!" I screamed strugling.

"Noo this is what you get!! do you regret your choice now???? Hmmm??" Luhan teased

Luhan do you want to die?!?!?! Cuz you sure are digging your grave right now!!!

"Did you not hear me?!?! Didnt i say i dont regret anything??!?! Am i right? Right?!? RIGHT???!!!! MO"FUKAHHHH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled struggling as they were on their way to take me to the restroom.

A smirk appeared on my face. MWAHAHAHHAHA evil side of me shall show BWAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Last time i went to the bathroom i hid some towels blankets and pillows incase things like this happen. BWAHAAHAHA SLEEPY TIME HERE I COME AGAIN!!!! Man am i a genius or what. So i shall pretend to struggle to make sure my plan follows through.

"GAHHHH LET GO OF ME BEFORE I UP YOU PRETTY FACES!!!" I pretended to struggle.

OOUFF--

Awwe moen shizzzzzzzz!!!! They are on my top to kill list.

Lets see to kill list:

1. Kris gege

2. Luhan

3. Baekhyun

4. Sehun

5. Kai

You guys WILL regret this eheheheheehehhe.

"YAH!!! WHAT THE HAILLL NIGGA!! JUST DROP ME WILL YA?!?!?!" I screamed acting mad.

"See you in a few Alex" Kai said laughing. And slammed the door shut.

Click! click!

"YAH!!  LET ME OUT BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!!!" I screamed with a victorious smile.

"NO NOT UNTIL YOU GET DRESSED!!!!!!! AND READYYYY!!!" Luhan and kris yelled at the door together.

"Whatever aishhh youu guys are a pain the you stupid tards." I grumbled.

"YAHH!! I HEARD YOU!!" They all yelled in unison.

"You were supposed to hear it" i said while turining on the water so they would think i was listeing to them while taking out my supplies to go back to sleep.

MAN!!! Im a freaky genius!!!

And so i went back to sleep once again.

Good bye reality. Hello~ Dreamland(:

Narrators POV:

2 hours have passed and Alex still has not came out yet.........

"Dude i never knew girls could take soo long" D.O complained

"yeah Kris hyung... why is your sister taking soo long?" Chen asked.

"I dont know lets go check on her. She hasnt called us to unlock the door yet has she?" Kris asked the others.

They all shook their heads.

"Nope its been really quiet Xiumin said eating some buns.

"I think we should check on her."Kai suggested leaving to go check on Alex.

"Uhh i'll go with you Kai." Luhan said and got up as well.

Once they reached your bathroom they knocked on the door. But there was no answer.

So they opened the door and saw you sleeping.

Kais POV:

Yeeeee budddy finally my turn woot! woot!

OKAY soo i think i like Alex she seems coola dn she doesnt act weird.

Not to mention shes really cool. Gawd when i see her its like i cant breath

Yeah its all cheesy but i think im falling for her.... am i?

Feelings are soo confusing.

But shes like cold and mean

shes really smart tho

I mean this plan is genius.

why didnt i think of this?

Okay enough said.

"HYUNGGGG!!! I THINK YOU NEED TO COME UP HURR AND SEE YOUR SEESTAR!" I yelled to Kris hyung.

"Yah which hyung are you talking about?" Luhan asked.

What the who else?

"What the who else is her brother?" I asked Luhan giving him the are-stupid-look. And smacked him on the head.

"yah! Respect your Hyung!" he said and smack my head.

"Yah! respect your younger ones!" I said and smacked his head

Smack!

ANd we had this smack war going on.

"yah! respect me first DONGSAENG!!" smack!

"NO You respect me first HYUNG!" Smack!

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"No DONGSAENG!"

"NO YOU HYUNG!"

"WHAT YOU WANT BABY I GOT IT,

WHAT YOU NEED YA KNOW I GOT IT,

ALL IM ASKING IS FOR A LITTLE RESPECT

WHEN YA COME HOME,

I AINT GONNA DO YA WRONG,

ALL IM ASKING IS FOR A LITTLE RESPECT

WHEN YA COME HOME,

R-E-S-P-E-C-T FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME,

R-E-S-P-E-C-T TAKE CARE OF T-C-B

A LITTLE RESPECT BABY" Tao sang on top of his lungs to get our attention.

Our mouths were wide open but i closed mine and looked at Luhan.

"yah hyung i know your hungry but catching flies with your motuh wont do you any good."  i chuckled.

He glared at me. Great I'm dead. Luhans kill list and im pretty sure Alex's list but im more afraid of Alex but waking her up deserved a YOLO!!!!

I wonder if shes still sleeping on the floor with all this ruckus going on.

 So I looked at Alex and still saw her sleeping.

ABDKBSKGFDUISDJSB HOW??????

How can this girl sleep through all this.

i turned around and saw......

Kris standing there angry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment? Subscribe? Private message? ANYTHING????

Anyways hope you like my story soo far (:

<3 Blackgem