Chapter 11

Oppa is mainstream theres a reason why i dont call people that

Leave a Comment and Subscribe Pleaseeee (: Tell me what you think? Anything? K. Cool :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"Yahhhhh!" i said running after Sehun.

"What?" he turned around innocently.

"Don't what me. Why didnt you tell them we werent dating??? Now they think we're dating!! WTF!!!!" I hissed.

I was furious!!

Like wth!!

OMG!!

im Gonna kill somebody.

"Well then I guess we'll keep this acting up. You're evil right? Think of something to end this." He said with a sly smile.

"Whatever you think of it since you got us into this!" I said and started walking somewhere.

RING!! RING!! RING!!

My phone rang.

I looked at the number and guess who called?

Yep you got it

Kris.

Why do i keep talking to nyself.

"Are you gonna answer that?" Sehun raised an eyebrow.

I answered my phone.

"What do you want?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"YAH!! IS THAT ANYWAY TO TALK TO YOUR BROTHER?!?!?!!" i put the ohone away from my ear to prevent me from going deaf.

"Why are you even calling arent you supposed to be dancing?!" I asked.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT!!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO EX- Hyung calm down everyone in exo agrees and approves why are you getting so worked up?" Kris got cut of by one of s.

What???

Approve of me doing what?

"Put it on speaker hyung- yeah do it- we wanna talk tooo" i heard the other talking

"Okay hold on...... Alex Wu your on speaker, NOW EXPLAIN!!" He yelled.

"Explain what? I dont even know what your talking about." I said blankly.

"TELL US ABOUT YOU AND SEHUN!!!"

"YEAH SNSD SENT THE PICTURES TO EVERYONE IN SM"

"YEAH SPILL THE BEANS YOU SO CALLED HEART LESS PERSON"

"IS THAT ALL AN ACT?"

"YEAH SPILL THE FAWKING BEANS YOU FAWKING MEXICAN!!! STOP HOGGING THE BEANS AND SPILL IT!"

"YAHHH DONT BE RACIST NOW"

"GIVE US EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I put the phone away from my ear.

Sehun hearad everything thats going on.

I glared at him.

"See what you did punk!" I hissed so they wouldnt hear it.

"I didnt know they would send it to everyone." he said

"I didnt know they would send it to everyone. I didnt know they would send it to everyone. you nigga." I mimicked him.

"Im sorry."

"Do you think sorry is gonna get us anywhere?" i asked "Now everyone single ing person thinks were going out"

"So?"

"SO? SO? SO? SO? is that all you can say?!?!!?!" I said steaming now.

he just stayed silent.

Whatever. So i went back to the phone where these monkeys were STILL screaming.

"SHUT THE DAMN MO'FUKKKKAAAHHH UP!" I screamed.

It was silent now.

"Me and Sehun we are-"

"Going out yes i asked her out today while i was showing her aroumd and she gladly accepted" Sehun said.

Sehun you wanna die dont you.

I was glaring at him.

'Your soo gonna get it' i mouthed him.

He just smirked.

The guys on the other line were howling and whistling.

Sehun handed the phone back to me.

"Yah Alex why didnt you tell me?" Kris said.

"Because i didnt know this was gonna happen either" i replied trying to calm myself down.

"What are you talking about?" He asked

"I dodnt know that me and him were going out til now" i said

"Oh well congrats sis! Give the phone to Sehun i need to talk to him." he said

CONGRATS!!??????????????

someone ANYONE wake me up from this nightmare NOW!!

My face was literally like this: (O0O)

I gave the phone to Sehun still glaring at him while all he did was smile.

He talked for a while and then hung up and gave me back my Iphone.

"Well i guess we need to act for EVRYONE now. Cuz everyone thinks your mine now" He said with an evil grin.

"Sleep with one eye open" I said thinking i was walking to SUJU's room.

"Uh Alex BABE" he said emphasizing on the 'babe' part "your going the worng way".

"Dont tell me what to do" I said following him.

He just chuckled.

We got to SUJU's room and all i have to say is....

Let the nightmare begin-______________________________________-