Chapter 16

Oppa is mainstream theres a reason why i dont call people that

Narrators POV:

"OMG WHAT IF SHES DEAD????" D.O yelled earning smacks from his hyungs and noonas.

"Dont say that!! I know Alex shes tough and strong. She wouldnt let her life go just like that" Amber said.

"You barely know her Amber noona how can you 'know' her?" Sehun asked.

"I just do okay?" Amber said defending herself.

"Well thats not a good enough reason! My girlfriend is out somewhere in seoul!! She could be getting !" Sehun was freaking out now.

"Calm down man" Kai said.

"No i will not calm down until we find her!!! We NEED to find her!! We havent even been dating for even a day and shes GONE!!!!!! What am i supposed to do??? I lost her!! Im such a bad boyfriend!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Spread out now all over SEOUL AND FIND HER!!!! We have to fi-" Sehun got cut off in the middle of his freak out mode.

"CALM THE MO'FUKAHHHHH DOWN DAMN IT OR IMMA TIE YOU TO A FLAGPOLE!!!" Kai yelled while shaking Sehun. "Is she even your girlfriend?????????? If she was she would have responded to your text!!"

"S-shes n-n-not m-m-my g-g-g-girlfriend we were supposed to call it off the fake thing after we yelled goodbye to SNSD." Sehun revealed.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone yelled except SUJU and Amber.

"Yah why arent you suprised????" Kris said pointing to the SUJU memebers and Amber.

"Because we already know it was fake" Amber bluntly stated.

"And you didnt tell your gege because?" Kris asked.

"i thought it would be funny so i told SUJU not to leak and they didnt" she said again.

"Wait then why would Alex agree to it?" Kris asked more curious as to why his sister would agree to something like this.

"Ask Sehun" Donghae said pointing at Sehun.

They all looked at Sehun.

"Ah ha ah ha haha"Sehun laughed dryly. "Gotcha all! surprise"

Everyone rolled eyes at him.

Why would Sehun do that?

I knew Alex wouldnt date someone when they first met.

Wow we just got trolled.

So it was just a fake? Awwe they looked cute together though.

they were the perfect uzzlang couple.

that girl can be an actress.

Yay!! Shes singal!!

Omo i still have my chance.

Yesss shes free.

Shes going to be mine.

That brat.

They all thought.

"Okay back to the topic" Leeteuk said. "We all need to find our beloved Alex Wu if we dont find her by 1 A.M. we all head home and look tomorrow. That gives us 2 hours sinces its 11 now. Split up into partners and if you find her text all of us."

With that everyone went out of SM and went to find Alex in their disgusie.

Your POV:

I was looking down at all the people walk by enjoying the night.

Then i saw a whole bunch of people head out of SM.

hmm I think i should head home now that they are gone.

I got all my stuff and headed back to Exo's Dorm.

And guess what??

MY PHONE IS STILL BUZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it on silent until i was back up at the Dorm.

I showered and went to my room.

Ahhh long day and i found my new hide out!! :DDDDD

Freaking legit niggkaaa

I put my phone back on vibrate and no one was texting me now.

I had 1,982 new text messages and 893 missed calls.

I put all the other text messages at unread and now i had 2,282 new messages.

hehe i only did that so they'll think i was asleep when they texted and called me.

Mwahaha im evil and i know it.

Yes im cocky but who cares thats just me.

I finally went to sleep.

2 hours later.... 1:00 am............

I heard the door unlock and a bunch of shuffling come into the room.

I woke up and heard voices.

"i cant even find my own sister" Im guessing thats my brother.

"Its okay hyung we'll find her tomorrow" Now that must be Luhan since it was in chinese. but would i know theres a lot of people that can speak chinese.

"I hope shes okay" kris said.

"she will be shes a tough one" kai said trying to cheer up his hyung.

"yeah goodnight." Kris said and started walking up stairs with heavy steps.

My door suddenly opened a little light came in my room but it was still dark.

"-sigh- Alex where are you?" Kris said and opened it wider coming into my room. He sat on my bed in the dark.

"I hope you're okay please be safe until tomorrow morning." he continued.

He texted me.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! my phone vibrated signaling a new text message.

"Wow and you left your phone at home." He said and sighed once again. "Omo did we text you that much?? For 2,282 messages?"

I opened my eyes as if i was just woken up.

"yah? Bwohya!! what are  you doing? Im trying to sleep and you just come in and look at my phone?" I asked annoyed.

"A-a-a-alex?? Is that you? Or am i just hallucinating things?" he said his voice about to crack.

"Who else would be sleeping here huh? A ? Pfft go to sleep!" I said and laid back down closing my eyes.

Soon the lights came on blinding me since i was used to the dark.

"OMO!! GUYS I FOUND ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris shouted when he saw me . He was jumping up and down.

then a footsteps could be heard more like a stamped!!!

"Hyung are you for real??"

"Dont with us hyung!!!"

"Alex? where?"

"How is she here?" i heard them say as they each shoved there way into my room.

I got up and just glared at every single one of them.

"ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all yelled and tackled me.

"Yeah its not like i need to sleep anyway im a vampire.. who sleeps anyway?? Not me apparently" I said sarcastically.

"Were just happy we found you SAFE!!" Luhan said his voice full of happiness.

"Yeah cool you found me.. i wasnt aware we were playing hide-n-seek for so long" I said sarcastically again.

"Well you went missing and you went home without telling us." Kai sternly stated.

"I texted gege that i was tired and wanted to go home." I said.

"no you didnt" kris said.

I checked my phone and acted like i was looking for the message.

"Oops guess it didnt send" I said with an innocent smile.

"unbelieveable... tsk i told you guys shes a brat!" kai yelled.

"tard dont say anything yet. Hmmmm checking my message from you" I said looking at the text message. He was shocked. Yee Buddy i got you! "You texted me to go home... hmmmm and i am home i followed your orders somehow without even looking at my phone" I smirked.

"YAH!!" He yelled.

"what???" I .

"Your still a brat" he mumbled.

"Call me a brat one more time i dare you" I said with a hint threat in it.

"Br- oof- what the f-" he was cut off.

I lunged from my bed and pushed him to a wall near by and socked him in the stomach.

"Got anything else to say?" I smirked.

he replied nothing.

"Tsk pathetic" I replied ad walked to my bed.

Kais POV:

WHAT THE !!

Umma that devil hurt me.

Omg she punches hard.

Is she even a girl???

"Tsk pathetic" I heard her say.

This girl really is something.

"YAH!! IS that how you treat your elders??" I tried to yelled.

"Is that how you treat a girl??" she mocked. "no surprise you dont have a girlfriend." She said  walking back.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOOOOO" the others howled.

"I got girls wanting me everywhere" I smirked. "What about you? Huh? You had a fake relationship with Sehun.

"Honey that was all an act and a prank and i guessed it worked. right Sehun?" She said looking at Sehun. he nodded.

"An Boys?? Pfft i got one bowing down to me right now" She said looking at me.

"Who?"i asked probably not the smartest question to come out of my mouth.

"Who else is bowing down right now? In front of me?" She said with a teasing tone.

I looked down and i was in a bowing pose.

"yah thats cuz im in pain" I defended myself.

"Nigga i didnt even sock you that hard. get a grip and man up i barely put any effort in that punch." She said.

DAYUM she must be strong then.

"Whatever go to sleep" I said.

"Dont tell me what to do." She said and sat on a chair.

"Kai i think you should stop cuz right now shes whooping yo " Suho laughed along with the others.

I got up and walked to my room slowly.

"Awwe poor little Kai cant take the heat." I heard her say beofre i left along with my other memebers laughing.

Gahhhhhhh this girl is really something. NO girl has even talked to me like not even in school and IM A KINGKA!!

OHOHOHO Alex when school starts, and i know Mr. Sooman is going to enroll you to SM High, your goona live in hell at school. So make fun of me all you want. You're soo going to wish you never messed with me. Cuz when it comes to school I have everyone wraped around my fingers.

You wanna play evil well two can play at that.

and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Your POV:

Kai walked out and i was getting tired.

"well im gonna go to sleep now. Tomorrow Mr. Sooman is going to enroll me into SM high and he wants to get everything done early so i dont have to worry about it later. Im getting everything tomorrow uniform, books, classes, and that other stuff" I said.

"oh your going to the same school at Kai, me, taemin and other makaes. But there are a bunch of fangirls and stuff and normal people so good luck in school in the fall. Hwaiting!" Sehun said.

"Thanks for telling me night" I said and they all left except for Kris.

"Yess?" I asked.

"Dont ever scare me like that again. I was gonna go crazy. I just got you back and then you were gone." He said.

"Its okay gege i can handle myself anyway. Remember my other life?" I said with a monotone.

"I know but i dont wnat to lose you again" He said and sat on my bed.

I sat up.

"Well you wont lose me unless Taeyang gege needs me again" I said.

"Wo ai ni Allison" He said and hugged me.

I stayed stilled.

"Same here even if i dont show it i do." I said while he hugged me. "Sorry but i dont have any emotions now but smiling when i have an evil plan. Im sorry i've grown up cold and emotionless gege"

"Its okay I'll help okay? Goodnight you have a real school to go to now. no more home schooling so act your best to be normal?" He said.

"Yeah whatever" i replied.

"And dont kill anyone or rip off someones head" He sternly said.

"I'll try" i replied laying back down.

"For me?" he said.

"Okay fine i wont do anything bad when school starts i'll make it seem as if im weak okay?? GOodnight im tired." i said and turned to my side so my back was facing him.

"Okay okay night Allison" he said and left.

FINALLY SLEEPY TIME!!!!

Hello sleepy time. Im Alex wu and you are now my bestfriend nigga!! :DDDDD

And soon i as well drifted off to dream land.