Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

The lights are bright.

That was the first thought you had when you first felt a tinge of consciousness. Squinting slightly, you opened your eyes, your eyelids heavy from sleep.

*Where am I? Why don’t I feel anything? Is this heaven? Maybe I bled to death and now the angels have finally come for me.*

A warm hand suddenly brushed across your left elbow as you jumped slightly due to the sudden touch. With weary eyes, you turned to your left, only to see a youthful-faced boy, his hair tousled and his eyes crinkled into a sweet crescents.

“Oh, you finally woke up. How are you feeling?” He murmured softly, reaching to the table before passing you a glass of water. Hesitantly, you took the cup from his hands, feeling the cup slide down your palms due to your lack of strength. Hearing a faint chuckle, the boy merely took a piece of cloth of the bedside drawer and wiped the mess before holding the cups to your lips and urging you to drink.

“Is this heaven? It must be isn’t it? Or I’m dreaming,” you whispered to yourself in disbelief. Puzzled, the boy tilted his head adoringly to one side as he studied your expression with a slight pout on his lips.

“Is something wrong?” He asked worriedly, putting the cup down as you shook your head with a sheepish smile, all the while contemplating on what you should do next. With a firm nod, you decided.

This was a dream, or it was heaven and you were dead. Either way, this is likely a once in a lifetime, or post-lifetime opportunity, so you better made full use of it while you could. Who knew when you’ll get a dream like this again?

Giggling, you struggled to sit up as you raked your arms with pursed lips. White everywhere. It seemed like any inches of skin was covered with gauze and medicinal patches. If this was a dream, you would rather have been in a better state, but beggars can’t be choosers.

“Woah, Sehun-ah, do you know how lucky I feel now? Having a dream right now with you in it? Do you remember me from the fan meeting? I was the one who chose Baekhyun. Sorry that it wasn’t you,” you apologized sheepishly before reaching out to pinch his cheeks. His eyes widening, he merely let you do as you pleased.

It was your dream after all.

“Your cheeks are really soft, so cute!” You squealed as you smiled brightly, before resting your head back against your pillow. Upon hearing that statement, his face flushed red as he looked away, seemingly embarrassed by your compliment.

“So why are you in my dream?” You asked expectantly. It was said that you usually dream about the people who you miss the most, or people who you wanted to meet the most. In either case, even if you truly loved EXO, the member that you wanted to meet the most was probably not him. It would likely have been Baekhyun or Kai even.

Giving you a furtive glance, he wringed his hands nervously before giving a timid chuckle.

“Um, this isn’t really a dream,” he replied slowly, and winced, preparing for your reaction.

“WHAT!” You screamed loudly as the door slammed out with a loud bang.

“What just happened?” The rest of EXO popped their heads into the room through the crack between the door. In shock, your eyes widened to huge circles, as you fainted, unable to take in all this information.

“Sehun, I told you to stay outside. Look, now she’s all freaked out.”

“But I didn't do anything. All I did was to tell her she wasn't dreaming and this happens.”

“Joonmyeon hyung, are you sure we can be here right now?”

“Mhmm, since she’s not just anyone, and since it was partially our fault that she is in this state, we got permission to come stay with her.”

“What happened anyways?”

A short silence followed as you struggled to get your eyes open. The voices were so familiar, so warm. Just then, a deep voice broke the silence.

“We were practicing in the room when we looked out of the window only to see a girl beaten up. After a closer look, we realized that she was wearing Baekhyun’s bracelet, so he obviously panicked and ran off, after realizing his little fan was getting attacked. That boy was no better, seeing how he almost ran after Baekhyun, after hearing about his little sister.”

“It was good that I did, she almost died from blood-loss, didn't you hear the doctors? The fans will really get it this time.”

The murmurs quieted down as you took in the voices. Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun and was that Kai? Who else were in the room? Why were they here in the first place?

Just then, it felt as if all the

Please log in to read the full chapter