Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

You woke up the next afternoon, to someone arranging your blanket. The sun was glaring brightly through the gap between the drawn curtains as the curtains flapped to the strong winds from the air-conditioner. Blinking a few times, you opened your eyes, focusing on the person in front of you.

“Ah, Donghyun oppa. You’re here,” you muttered, struggling to sit up as he leant over, helping you up.

“Young miss, are you alright? Your parents will come later in the evening, after their evening. They are very worried miss,” he greeted as you nodded slightly.

“Please don’t call me that, and I’m fine, tell them not to come over,” you replied. You knew how busy your parents were, and you really didn't want to add yourself onto the list of commitments. Sighing, you looked around the room, you knew it was too good to be true. There was simply no way for them to be here when you woke up. There was simply no way, you probably dreamt up the whole incident.

“Miss, ah Chaerin, the doctor came by just now, and mentioned that your recovery was on the right track. He suggested that you don’t wear the bracelet and ring since you had sprained your wrist and he was afraid it might hurt your hand,” he rattled off as you shook your head, signaling that it was fine.

“Oh yes, a boy came by just now and handed me a letter. He seems like the one whose face is pasted on your wall at home,” he said slowly, reaching into his pocket to retrieve the letter. At that, your head shot up in shock, the recoil making you wince. Stretching out your uninjured hand, he passed you the letter. The letter was a peach-colored postcard, its surface smooth. Flipping it over curiously, you recognized the distinct script almost instantly.

Hello!

I know I said that I would be there when you woke up, but well, the company called. I’m sorry. Drink lots of water and eat all your medicine. Don’t worry, at least one of the members will be there to visit you tonight, since the K members have Sukira tonight. I know that you’re probably frowning and pouting by now but don’t! You’ll get wrinkles if you do. You’ll get your answers when you get there :) Take care and rest now my little princess. Bye!

Baekhyunnie

P.S. Such a gorgeous ring on your finger, I wonder where you got it from

P.P.S. Just observe them, you’ll get your answer yourself

Chuckling to yourself, you folded the letter back together and placed it at your side table. Now that you were coherent and safe from any shocking incidents, you took in your surroundings carefully. You were in a beautiful room with a homely feel. The glass window at the side was floor-length, which would give you a majestic city view if the curtains were not drawn.

At the foot of your bed was a television, attached to a cable box. Donghyun knew you the best after all. Next to you was your laptop, which you seriously doubted you could use when even holding a cup was a chore. Nevertheless, the thought touched you.

*I wonder who will visit tonight? Since the K members are all busy, maybe an M member?* That would be hugely awkward since you had never met them before, at any occasion. During the fan meeting, only the K members were present and even when you first woke up, you only saw members from the Korean side.

Pushing that thought out of your mind, you spotted a packet of banana minlk on the table with a post-it stuck on it. “Drink me”, smiling you reached out for the packet of milk, eager to gulp it down.

Taking it from you, Donghyun opened it smoothly, and passed it to your good hand. Holding it gingerly, you sipped on it slowly, the sweetness of the milk filling you from the inside.

“Chaerin, regarding this incident, do you want to take legal measures? Your parents wanted to do so, but they would still respect your decision whatever it is. Since the entertainment company has already helped in covering up this matter, its fully up to you what you want to do, The girls are already in police custody with a restraining order so they won’t be anywhere near you for a long time,” Donghyun babbled on as you lifted your hand and stopped him mid-ramble.

“Leave it, I’m sure they are getting the worse possible punishment for them with their idols finding out about what they did,” you laughed it off jokingly with a small smirk before replacing it with a sweet smile.

“I wonder who thought you to be so evil,” he quipped with a small chuckle as you merely giggled in response.

The two of you smiled lightly as you continued sipping your milk. The two of you had grown up together. Donghyun was sort of your secretary, and even though he was working under your parents, his main task was to take care of your needs and help you with whatever problems you had.

Your parents had thought that it would be good to get someone near your age, so that you would be able to relate to him better, hence they chose Donghyun, who was three years older than you. His father was your parents’ secretary so it worked out pretty well. Donghyun had always protected you since you two were kids and this time was no exception. In this world, he was probably the one who knew you best, someone who probably knew you better than your parents themselves.

“Do you want to rest? The nurse told me to call her whenever you

Please log in to read the full chapter