열둘

Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

You really didn't know how you ended up in this situation, but here you were, watching the nine boys trying to squish themselves into the lift leading to your penthouse suite. Hearing the hundredth mutter of a curse from one of the boys after getting his feet rolled over by a trolley bag, you finally had enough.

“Jungkook, could you get off first and lead the second group up? This is ridiculous… It is virtually impossible to fit all twelve people and their luggage up in this tiny lift,” you complained as Jungkook gave you a small nod, squeezing his way out of the lift. This set off another round of complaints as none of them wanted to be in the second group. Throwing a hapless glance in Kris’s direction, the boy acceded as he got off, followed by Yixing, D.O., Chen and Xiumin, Suho and Luhan.

Rolling your eyes slightly, you frowned. Now, you were left in this lift with all the noisy ones – the best possible scenario you could imagine yourself in; Jongin, Sehun, Mark, Baekhyun, Chanyeol. Well, considering two of them were a little awkward with you at the moment, this left…

“I can’t believe you said yes,” Mark whispered into your ear as he leant over, his breath warm on your cheek as two males noticeably froze.

“I didn't have much of a choice. You try having eleven boys give you puppy-look stares and you try refusing their request,” you hissed back as Mark just looked to the skies and glared at you.

“I totally would have rejected those eleven boys. Now what, you’re going to give up my room to them? There are four occupied rooms and four unoccupied rooms, are you going to give mine and Kook’s up?” He hissed back defiantly as you rolled your eyes, unable to take in all this childishness. This was absolutely ridiculous.

Other than the rooms that Jungkook and Mark kept their things in, there was a room which door you hadn’t opened in a long time – Jongin’s room, the room where the two of you used to spend time together in, and three more unoccupied guest rooms. Since eleven – or eight of them, since Suho, Luhan and Yixing were going to China for schedules and was here to just visit for today – were going to move in, that would probably mean that they probably had to share rooms.

“Unfortunately so, Tuan. There are eight boys and six rooms, unless you want one of them to share with me in the seventh?” You quipped back as the boy frowned, muttering angry remarks under his breath. You knew there was no way he or any other boy would let that happen but it was the fastest way for him to shut up.

Keying in the code at the door, the door opened with a chime as you pulled it open, ushering them in into the foyer. The lift door closed behind the lot of you, descending to fetch up the second batch of boys as you sighed once again, feeling the ridiculousness of this situation.

“Wow, this is your house? It has two floors and a freaking water fountain like thing in the centre,” Chanyeol wowed, as you merely shook your head slightly. When you first purchased this penthouse, you had visited with the three other boys, and having seen the large water monument in the centre, the four of you were hooked.

It was a mini Jacuzzi pool that functioned as a water fountain as well. Behind it was a huge living room with many sofas and doors that led to the seven rooms organised around the room. Even though you found seven rooms obscenely extravagant, the others had disagreed and reasoned that each of them should have a room, making four and three extra for when they get bored and wanted to switch.

After a while, one of those rooms became a dance studio for Jongin who wanted to dance, and Mark and Jungkook who wanted to flip around and play. But ever since they told you about wanting to move in three days ago, you got someone to temporarily plaster the mirrors with wallpaper and to place beds in there as well.

“I can’t understand how a huge company like SM is totally incapable of finding a dorm room for their boy group,” you muttered as Sehun just smiled, his eyes creasing into cute crescents.

“Do you not want us here, noona?” He asked cutely as you felt your jaw drop. Unable to deny him of anything when he was giving you that look, you merely shook your head in frustration, looking away from him. Moving over to the couch, you gestured for them to take a seat as they shuffled around with their belongings, finding their respective places in the sofas laid around the room.

With a soft chime, the main door unlocked as the rest of the boy swarmed in, following after Jungkook.

“Kook, she’s giving up our rooms,” Mark whined to the younger boy who rolled his eyes slightly, patting the elder on his shoulder condescendingly.

“Would you rather she share rooms with them?” He replied, echoing the question you suggested to Mark just now as you broke into chimes of laughter, catching sight of a few others stifling back their grins. Patting your cousin on his back, you pulled him over to sit next to you as you addressed the rest of the boys in the room.

“There are six spare rooms in this house, two of them have double beds in them, the rest of them are single rooms. You can decide which room you want and move in. Two of you taking the single rooms will be taking their rooms, so go decide with them how you want to organise that. After this, come back and I’ll register your fingerprints to enter the door,” you instructed, gesturing to Mark and Jungkook, as the rest nodded, discussing amongst themselves who wanted to room with who.

“I’ll share with Sehun,” Kris spoke up as the youngest nodded his head quickly in agreement. With that, you waved them over to one of the rooms on the lower floor as they slowly moved, dragging their belongings behind them.

“The two of us will share,” Chen said, as D.O nodded. With a small nod, you watched as they trudged away, off to find another room available on the lower floor.

“There are one more single room on the lower floor and three on the upper,” you explained as Xiumin raised his hand, laying claim on the last room located on the lower floor of the penthouse. Turning to the three of them left remaining, you stared at Jongin who quickly looked away.

With quick steps, the four of you headed to the upper level, with Mark and Jungkook trailing behind. Mark’s face was in a small angry pout, as he moved to stand in front of his room, guarding the door jealously.

“They are your seniors in this industry,” you reminded him with a grimace as the boy simply glared at you, staring at the three remaining guys in front of him.

“Chanyeol sunbaenim can take my room,” he finally acceded, not-so-graciously as Chanyeol stood there, a little confused before nodding, pushing open

Please log in to read the full chapter