Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

Announcement at the bottom

Reaching out, you tugged at his ear angrily, bringing him down to your face level as you snarled angrily.

“If you ever do that again, I will end you, do you understand Jungkook?” You grumbled as the boy nodded, clutching at his ear. Giving it one last tug, you let go as he stood back up, towering a good half a head taller than you as he rubbed at it with a slight pout.

“That hurt honey,” he complained as you rolled your eyes.

“It’s supposed to. I’m serious, one more time and I’ll call up the press to tell them how their favourite idol group member is nothing but a fake, and that was for disappearing four years back without a trace, telling me you were going to study and the next thing I knew, you were on stage singing with shirtless boys that twirled in circles,” you threatened as he smiled, clutching your cheeks between his hands as he swayed from side to side.

“You won’t,” he declared confidently, as he continued to pinch your cheeks. Annoyed, you glared up at him as he quickly swerved, reaching over to whisper into your ear.

“You know why?” He continued as you felt the urge to whack him upside down till you were fully satisfied. You could see Mark chuckling at the side about your plight and you felt the insatiable urge to hit him too. The two of them were devils in disguise. On stage they were all sweet and innocent and quiet, but in real life, they were the biggest troublemakers you could ever meet. The two idiots who could make your life positively hell on earth.

Inching even closer, you cringed back as he whispered, his breath warm on your ear lobe.

“Because you love me too much.”

With that, he laughed, dashing away down the aisles as you felt an overbearing urge to hit him. Just one hit, and you would be satisfied.

“He never gets tired of that,” a voice muttered in English next to you as you whacked the back of his head. He would have to do. After all, it was his entire fault you were in this predicament.

“If you ever bring me here again without my Jungkook-proof armor, I will kill you,” you grumbled as he just rolled his head, muttering under his breath about cousin-abuse. Patting him on the back, you brisk-walked down the aisle, eager to meet up with Kris and Inha, but not before yelling – or yelling as loud as you could in the hospital.

“No running in the hospital you idiot! Even if it is yours!”

Closing the door behind you, you smiled slightly. Jungkook had apparently gotten his staff to put her in a children’s ward, where the room was filled with toys and the walls were splashed pink. You couldn't forget how round Inha’s eyes were after you showed her the room; a stark contrast to the plain white room she was previously in.

“She seems to like it,” Kris mentioned as you gave a small nod, flashing a brief grin in Jungkook’s direction. No matter how annoying he was, he had a pure innocent heart inside. Perhaps not so innocent, but pure nonetheless.

A quick ring of the phone shocked you as you glanced down to see a number you didn't expect to see.

Incoming call: Jong

“After all these years?” Mark asked as you just frowned slightly. In the past, he had given you his number, back when you were still… Shaking that though out of your mind, you hovered your finger over the screen, before realisation set in.

“Didn't anyone tell Jong, – no Kai that we were transferring his little sister?” You suddenly realised, turning to the other males who paled significantly, Kris especially. Cursing under your breath, you quickly picked up the phone only to have the male shout into your ear.

“Chae, do you know where Inha is? I’m at the hospital and they said she transferred her,” he asked urgently, as you gulped down a breath.

“About that. There were some… complications at that hospital and I transferred her to another hospital. We’re at Jeon Hospitals,” you winced, knowing his plausible response. There was silence at the other end before the call abruptly ended.

“Is he coming?” Kris asked as you nodded. A sudden jolt of pain shot up your side as you winced, feeling yourself sway on your feet. A strong arm quickly shot out to steady you as you looked up, giving Jungkook a quick nod of thanks. His eyebrows were creased together in worry as he gave you a once over, inspecting you.

“Are you alright?” He asked as you nodded, feeling another electrifying bolt of pain at your side. Clutching it slightly, you were surprised to find your hand sticky with what seemed like blood. Bringing it to your chest-level, you stared at it in shock before Mark cursed.

In a swift motion, he quickly lifted you into his arms as Jungkook ran to the nurse station, gesturing wildly in your direction. With quick steps, a nurse came in tow, directing the four of you to a room where Mark laid you softly on the bed, carefully to avoid your side.

Lifting your shirt slightly, you gasped slightly. The stitches on your side from the knife wound had apparently opened and blood was now staining the surface of your flesh. Giving you a quick injection, the nurse began to ready you for re-stitching.

Feeling a soft warm hand around yours, you looked up to see Jungkook staring at you concernedly. Embarrassed to have been caught staring, he quickly look away as you resisted the urge to smile, even in this situation. After all these years, he still remembered how much you hated blood, how much you hated the hospital. But that was the thing about Jungkook, he pretended to b

Please log in to read the full chapter