열셋

Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” You screamed in horror, clutching the towel to yourself for dear life. After waking up at the crack of dawn this morning to prepare breakfast for the boys, you had headed over to the bathroom to take a warm, much needed shower. But why? Why was a certain ert in your walk-in wardrobe, scrolling through his phone as if nothing was out of the blue.

“Hey babe, I was looking for my watch, I think I left it the last time I was in your room,” he commented, waving at you nonchalantly as he turned his attention back to whatever video game he was engrossed with right now. Unperturbed by your current state of anger, he continued playing until the screen flashed ‘GAME OVER’.

“Hey babe –“ he started, looking up slowly only to see your thundery expression.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WARDROBE! MARK!” You screamed for your cousin as Jungkook stood up abruptly, placing his hands in front of him, backing away from you slowly. A soft thud of footsteps on the carpeted floor could be heard as a tuft of blonde hair popped his head in.

Glaring pointedly at the foreign object currently in your wardrobe, your cousin took the hint, walking into the wardrobe, ignoring your current state of dressing, or undress.

“But hyung, my watch,” Jungkook tried feebly as Mark simply rolled his eyes, whacking the boy at the back of his head as if for emphasis. All was going well as the boy was being forcefully extracted from your room, until a series of dyed hair popped into the dooway one-by-one.

“Is something wrong? We heard you scream.”

At that, you completely lost it, screaming your head off like a banshee.

“Here are some house rules,” you started, glaring pointedly at the boys who had sauntered in just now. After hearing you shout for Mark, Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongdae had peeked in to find out what had happened, only to get dragged out by Kai and Kris when they witnessed what had happened.

“No entering my room unless I give you permission,” you listed as Sehun raised his hand, wanting to interject. Giving a nod in your direction, the boy cleared his throat and spoke up.

“What happens if we need something and you’re not home?” Wanting to comment, you got cut off by Chanyeol who spoke up.

“Or if we heard you screaming like today but Mark and Kris hyung weren’t here?”

“What happens if we hear a thud from your room and you fainted?”

“What happens if a bomb hit?”

“What happens if the fangirls get in and we have nowhere to go?”

The boys began to supply various worst case scenarios as you looked to the saner members for help. Shrugging slightly, Jongin simply shook his head, a slight smile on the tinge of his lips. Seeing that this situation was unlikely to reach a compromise at this rate, you raised a hand for silence as you amended.

“Fine, no entering my wardrobe. Seriously guys, what would you ever need for you to come in?” You asked in disbelief, staring pointedly at the boy who looked unfairly accused.

“I was looking for my watch! I took it off before sleeping the last time I slept over!” He claimed indignantly as you rolled your eyes, earning him another smack at the back of his head from Mark. It was a ridiculous excuse, why on earth would he look for your watch in your room or your wardrobe for goodness sake.

It was only then that you realised a few boys staring at you, wide-eyed as you glanced back at them in confusion. Baekhyun had his jaw-dropped staring at you in disbelief. Meanwhile, Jongin appeared to be having the time of his life, biting back a laugh – an expression you hadn’t seen on him in a while.

“Slept… over?” Kris sounded as Jungkook stared at him, slightly confused about what was going on.

“Yeah, we sleep in the same room sometimes. Mark too! Jongin used to as well!” He explained as you saw the boys’ faces turned a ghastly white. Unable to control himself any longer, Jongin broke into a fit of laughter, falling off the chair and rolling around on the ground. Shocked at how the younger boy was acting, the rest of them turned their rounded orbs in his direction, before you saw Mark break into a small smile.

“You boys didn't know? We used to sleep in the same room with Chae, on the same bed,” Mark added, a sly smile on his face as you finally caught on.

“But you’re cousins!” Sehun shouted in disbelief as you resisted the urge to take something to throw at the three of them. Talk about adding fuel to the fire. Unbelievab

Please log in to read the full chapter